View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

7 2.06%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

263 77.58%
  • Remain The Same

69 20.35%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

New Resident
    longer. even at level 99 it?s impossible to finish a goal especially if you only have the appliances allotted.

New Resident
    Totally agreed with Jolie 12. We are not 24/7 game players and sometimes we missed to collect the items and get spoiled, with limited new appliances plus parts need to be collected to build more appliances in order to cook more qty to meet the goals, plus the required number of servings are ridiculously high. The worst part is some recipes in the goal required 1 or 2 days to complete. Wanting to receive the reward but yet it seems not able to reach. That?s so frustrating, disappointing, and discouraging.

New Resident
    Agreed

New Resident
    I'm missing so much because neighbors do not respond and only at times use the game to progress on other games..we need a longer time to at least make their own appliances and get to build them and make items needed to complete that said goal.. I've updated and added more neighbors but still lose out because time frame is too short and you're asking to cook so much more in the short time.. it's no longer a game but a tiresome chore like an unpaid job,.where is the fun in that and that does not make me want to spend money. Makes me feel you don't care because majority wins? I've been here for 20 years and spent so much.. as a disabled person, this is my fun outlet and I feel robbed.. I've built 3 of each, restaurant, bakery and fashion.. that's how much I've loved this program.. you've let me down.. at least do longer period during the holidays.. I'm on disability, I don't always have the means to purchase to win a goal item.. not enough time and neighbors that is not always fair.. they finish fast then start sending what they need instead of requesting it and forget about those who need them to continue sending goal parts.. obviously we cant control those but you need to honour your faithful clients. Give us more time..

Farm Supplier
    Sry, but i don't even finish the 5-day goals, not even the 14 Days goals.
    5 days is way to short in time, to build ovens, and to cook all meals for the 5-day goals.
    What is unfair when it comes to the 5-day goals the Goals don't show you how many parts you have to do, to finish the goals, compared to other goals.
    It just keeps and keeps on opening up new tasks, new chapters, with new task then to complete, and much work for only a time limited 5-day goals.
    Sorry, but whoever who made this goal is not fair at all.
    People have a life, and game makers should take that into consideration before releasing goals.

Executive Chef
    2 weeks would be fine with less oven parts,5 day should be 6-7 days

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    2 weeks would be fine with less oven parts,5 day should be 6-7 days
    I agree! If they can’t give us more days then there should be less parts. A 14-day goal would definitely be more doable if the appliances would require less parts!

New Resident
    The goal times are very unreasonable. I am level 99, have every appliance, most are multiple, and I STILL cannot complete them! It?s very frustrating!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021