Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wereskunk bug

Also, I have no monsters at all on my board to impede the wereskunks to pop up . I get ghosts to pop, werewolves are popping too, just no wereskunks and Little skinkupine masks. I may not finish it at all but I still wanna try. Please help if possible.
    Thank you All.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, the reason you don't get these anymore is because the event has finished. Once an event finishes, all special items cease to drop or in this case spawn. Sorry! You can either put away (store) your cabin or keep collecting for coins if you want to. The current event, which is upgrade the Tomb and also to craft baby Halloween animals also finishes on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, the reason you don't get these anymore is because the event has finished. Once an event finishes, all special items cease to drop or in this case spawn. Sorry! You can either put away (store) your cabin or keep collecting for coins if you want to. The current event, which is upgrade the Tomb and also to craft baby Halloween animals also finishes on Thursday.
    Hi!
    Oh, I wasn’t getting Spawns from when I started the event, second day from the part where they start spawning. I didn’t realize it was finish now but I had issues since then. I should have reported it then but Thank you for letting me know! I have had enough omelettes with all those extra eggs. ��

��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12