Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2017)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hay stack is decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I have the one with the cross I guess I'll aim for the other one then. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    yes, me neither! I got my eye set on few items, never showed up. They should bring them back again
    The turnaround was too fast! I don't even get the Dragon Bones in the last round. could S8 bring that back, at least linger a little longer? Ty ★

Rhino Keeper
    Got the Frankencore, which is like regular Manticore, but dirty green one 22 hrs timer. Wonder what will drop

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    The turnaround was too fast! I don't even get the Dragon Bones in the last round. could S8 bring that back, at least linger a little longer? Ty ★
    Yep, exactly the Dragon bones were the one I was eager to have. Never saw it before. And looked quite spooky, so it could be put with other halloween stuff. Unlike the cart with hay, which looks corny no matter the season and definitely not a Halloween item

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've prepared the listing in post 1 for us to help out. I'm just waiting for the official drops of the Spooky Graveyard, otherwise it's all ready to go!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    Does anyone know what the thing that looks like a cart of hay drops? Or is it just a decoration? I like it if it drops something because it can stay out all year and blend because it kind of just looks farm like as well, just JUST Halloween like.

I also wanted the swings from the last go around but never heard if it was strictly decoration or not. The cart this time was in my booth yesterday but I won?t spend cabbages if it is only deco so I need to confirm first.

It looks like someone else might be wondering as well if this is the same item they are asking about...
    it's called Hayride.. only deco purpose/no timer/2x2. I do try and keep it out all year when space allows as not halloween looking and does have to do with the stables.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I was looking at past Baron Tent's prizes, there were one prize called the Gentlemen Troll (released in Jan 2016) I am quite interested with. Hope S8 could recycle back in the tent.

Rhino Keeper
    I won the graveyard last week and put it in my storage but I looked today and it's nowhere to be seen. I have checked and double-checked. This has never happened to me before and I do not have any screen shots as proof. I saved up cabbages and feel deflated and perplexed. What can I do?

EDIT: I found it! What a numpty lol
    Last edited by Tealantern; 10-21-17 at 10:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope skelecorn back on hut. Do not have 450 gems to buying him. ������

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast