Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Battle Tournament: Demon Dragon Oct 6 2017

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Catuk222 View Post
    I have now been stuck on Tribal for 2 days. The only dragons that have a chance of beating it are Diamond 15 and Metal 13. I have no Passion, pyramid dragons. I have 1 champ the Cleric he was no good.
    It sounds like a cache issue with your device for you being stuck on Tribal for 2 days. I would say clear your cache (if Android) or whatever it may be if you have iOS. After that, try your Diamond again or try a black or pink hybrid and see if it works. You may have to pick a dragon that is against the odds in order to beat Tribal. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    FYI: Nightwing(From Stars Above Tales)was very useful on Fairytale dragons. Mine K.O'd them with 1 Bash.

As for Tribal, I was stuck on him for a day & broke down & used an Ultimate because I wanted to make sure to complete the tournament. He was the only one I used that on.

I just finished thankfully and used 🔹Unruly Bb to take down Demon Dragon. I used Glasswing bMb on 🔹Cleric. Good Luck everyone✨

I just took Cleric down with Lost Love(mB). One more round to go, thank God. They were way TOO MANY champions, which made it even more difficult to get through. Never had sooo many dragons to heal in awhile. I hope the last one goes down quickly, because there's a VERY LONG line at the spa and I don't need anymore added...

Congratulations to those who already finished and good luck to those still battling. Hope ALL of you can make it to the end for all your hard work...

EDIT.. Beat Demon with Shaman(bM). So glad that this is FINALLY over....
    Last edited by divanightclub; 10-12-17 at 11:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    I must have been slacking and doing catch-up for my rounds to win a Demon (: ★

Got him with snowman (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

well I just finished...m
    these are the last winners...

36. Zephyr 20 < High Princess 15
    37. Eclipse 20 < Metal 15
    38. Unruly 20 < Passion 14
    39. Sugar Skull 20 < Pyramid 15
    40. Toothy 20 < Metal 15
    41. Cleric 20 < Passion 14
    42. Demon 20 < Passion 14

I hope to help.