• Main Goal (Creepy Pasta) - I Didn't Like The Prizes

9 19.57%
  • Side Goal (Final Arrangements) - I Enjoyed This

22 47.83%
  • Side Goal (Final Arrangements) - I Did Not Enjoy This

5 10.87%
  • Side Goal (Final Arrangements) - I Didn't Participate

7 15.22%
  • Side Goal (Final Arrangements) - I Liked The Prize (Creepy Clock)

25 54.35%
  • Side Goal (Final Arrangements) - I Didn't Like The Prize (Creepy Clock)

7 15.22%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

18 39.13%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

23 50.00%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Restaurant Story Goals - Creepy Pasta 5th October 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    oh no... bat wing is gone. wished i would have seen this msg sooner that returned receipes might be gone.

i think i was close to mastering it.
    but falling asleep for the last couple of days hinder my plan. and i left my grill (& applicances empty yesterday as i did not have time to check the game , always throwing away spoiled food)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous and you can select multiple choices. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    I'm fine with the side goal prize but I would consider to have The Grand BIG PRIZE for the main goal and please TL cut down the expense on everything... This is freaking me out!
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer
    Everything is too expensive.

I like the prizes more than the recipes, I wasn’t too happy about them although they seemed like new ones, that’s a plus. The creepy kid and the doll I really liked. The recipe times were ok, I wish they’d start out with the shorter timed recipes because it’s easier to progress through the goal since I start cooking right away, I don’t waste time waiting till I have 5 appliances built. Can we just get rid of the requests for items not needed to build the appliances? They’re unnecessary and can halt our progress.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I like the prizes more than the recipes, I wasn?t too happy about them although they seemed like new ones, that?s a plus. The creepy kid and the doll I really liked. The recipe times were ok, I wish they?d start out with the shorter timed recipes because it?s easier to progress through the goal since I start cooking right away, I don?t waste time waiting till I have 5 appliances built. ..
    Lol. Just goes to show that everyone really cannot be pleased. I love the longer timed recipes and wish that ALL the recipes could be over 8hours long :-D

...and I suspect that adding the extra requests for odd items is designed to slow us down a bit so the goals take longer to complete. Keeps us busy...or some such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol. Just goes to show that everyone really cannot be pleased. I love the longer timed recipes and wish that ALL the recipes could be over 8hours long :-D

...and I suspect that adding the extra requests for odd items is designed to slow us down a bit so the goals take longer to complete. Keeps us busy...or some such thing.
    I’m not complaining about the longer recipe times, I kind of like those too since I can put them to cook before I go to sleep and not have to worry about them spoiling. I’ve just noticed that the shorter ones are the 3rd or second recipe to be unlocked on the appliances lately I’d just prefer they were first
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Voted thumbs up for everything except short duration. Can't emphasize enough how much I love the really scary Halloween prizes, instead of the happy cute party ones! Excellent work on the doll & kid!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678