Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Videos

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I tried a lot of super rare combi's, no chihuacabra. I got the seafoam unicorn by watching video's so I'm happy with that 😃
    I get one gem watching videos. I only get two videos a day for two days a month. I'd like to have an animal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    You got the unicorn as a reward for watching videos? Wow! All I ever get is 150 food per video. Congrats!
    Thanks! I'm very happy with it because I didn't make the seafoam unicorn goal in the event back then

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLipsAreSealed View Post
    Sea Foam from videos? Really? Omg! I watched those videos for a week straight and not once did I get either of the prizes shown, it was always some paltry amount of coins or a few fruits. Started feeling like an even bigger chump than I always do after NEVER being able to breed a special...and yet still continuing to play this game!

Really hoping that after over 7 months of playing I might finally breed a special for this chichi cutie.
    Yes, really, it took me by surprise as well. I wish you a lot of cool animals too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NazKat View Post
    I get one gem watching videos. I only get two videos a day for two days a month. I'd like to have an animal.
    I hope you get an animal. I have about 10 video's a day so that's working out quite allright ☺️

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I hope you get an animal. I have about 10 video's a day so that's working out quite allright ☺️
    Thanks I hope so too but doubt it. Maybe android is different to ios? I never got videos until july, it was 4 a month then. Wowee for 10!! That's great.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspethwood View Post
    I didn't see no animal in the videos . Is it random?
    I don't have it either! I only get apples! I wonder what causes it to give some people animals and others small amounts of food......
    My forest name is xoxo visit sometime!

Rhino Keeper
    Well I got 5 bombs today and since I'm saving my bombs for the SB, I was shocked that it went over the 15 limit! It actually showed 19 bombs. I also have got runes too I think it was 3 of them.
    A few videos later I got another bomb. I'd love to see a Seafoam Unicorn though. I will try and upload a screenshot when I see an animal in there.
    Good Luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    You guys are lucky I don't even have the video feature

I am wondering. The people that get videos with other items offered besides food or gems what system are you using? Is this another one system availability thing? I am on Android and when I do get videos all that is offered is 150 apples. I got gems until I spent money to buy them.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I am wondering. The people that get videos with other items offered besides food or gems what system are you using? Is this another one system availability thing? I am on Android and when I do get videos all that is offered is 150 apples. I got gems until I spent money to buy them.
    The prizes rewarded from this feature will vary between players.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast