Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Videos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Bomb never got fixed and now I have two of them broken in my storage. And 4 videos with no rewards!
    Also, sometimes my game crashes as soon as I load the video, I dnt no if certain videos don't work and cause problems
    I actually won Seafoam unicorn yesterday - Was so surprised I nearly fell out of my chair. I thought it was impossible. Mostly getting pointless coins though. Never gotten bombs. With other S8 games - yes, sometimes certain videos crash more open.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I actually won Seafoam unicorn yesterday - Was so surprised I nearly fell out of my chair. I thought it was impossible. Mostly getting pointless coins though. Never gotten bombs. With other S8 games - yes, sometimes certain videos crash more open.
    Hey all!

If you could get a screenshot of the null reward, that would be awesome! A list of the videos that are associated with the the crashes would help us out as well!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Chunk View Post
    Hey all!

If you could get a screenshot of the null reward, that would be awesome! A list of the videos that are associated with the the crashes would help us out as well!
    The video dsnt load before the have crashes. U press play, the load thing spins and game cuts out. And I still don't know how to post pictures to give screen shots

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Oh you lucky duck!!!!!!! Thought they were just trying to get us to watch videos lol. I mostly get coins and some food and a whole 2 gems!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Every time I?ve gotten a null reward, it?s been after watching several (at least 4) videos in a row. If I click out of the pop up, the option to watch more videos is gone. So I think the problem is likely that the ?done? button is not generating when you?ve watched your quota of videos for the day. Instead it offers you another video, which you watch but then get no reward for.

And I?m super excited that someone won the Seafoam Unicorn!!! The chance of winning it - or pretty much any animal is what keeps me watching videos on my main account. My baby account is glad for every prize, as it?s only level 18 and can use every source of coin revenue available. For some reason, my middle account rarely gets videos.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Every time I?ve gotten a null reward, it?s been after watching several (at least 4) videos in a row. If I click out of the pop up, the option to watch more videos is gone. So I think the problem is likely that the ?done? button is not generating when you?ve watched your quota of videos for the day. Instead it offers you another video, which you watch but then get no reward for.

And I?m super excited that someone won the Seafoam Unicorn!!! The chance of winning it - or pretty much any animal is what keeps me watching videos on my main account. My baby account is glad for every prize, as it?s only level 18 and can use every source of coin revenue available. For some reason, my middle account rarely gets videos.
    I have won Lambi too ! ( + The Seafoam Unicorn surprise)

Rhino Keeper
    All I've gotten are coins & food. Never even gotten the (broken) bomb package. I have gotten several nul things though.

Do we all get the same commercials? The dandruff shampoo one drives me crazy because it switches to the wrong side of her hair. She puts the "good" shampoo on her right but then can't comb through the right side of her head when she's looking in the mirror.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried a lot of super rare combi's, no chihuacabra. I got the seafoam unicorn by watching video's so I'm happy with that 😃

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I tried a lot of super rare combi's, no chihuacabra. I got the seafoam unicorn by watching video's so I'm happy with that 😃
    You got the unicorn as a reward for watching videos? Wow! All I ever get is 150 food per video. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    Sea Foam from videos? Really? Omg! I watched those videos for a week straight and not once did I get either of the prizes shown, it was always some paltry amount of coins or a few fruits. Started feeling like an even bigger chump than I always do after NEVER being able to breed a special...and yet still continuing to play this game!

Really hoping that after over 7 months of playing I might finally breed a special for this chichi cutie.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast