• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm not loving this new trend of having the monsters only drop tokens some of the time. I know, I know, we still have 3 weeks to craft the Ghost Knight but still... I just think that if we have to craft a monster from tokens then the monster should you know, drop the tokens?! I'm lucky enough to have a lot of energy supplies and I'm struggling with tokens after defeating a lot of those buggers. I refuse to not craft 2 of them, I always craft 2 of everything but this is really reminding me of the Frizzly Bear all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    honestly the ghost knight should have a guara nteed token drop :/

I'm tiring of this too. I'm nowhere near halfway and i was exclusively playing this quest last two weeks. I'll give it to Friday and then I give up if I didn't hit more than 40.
    Last edited by peachtreeshoppe; 10-16-17 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    ?..I have mixed feelings about this event. When it first started, I was impressed with the ghost and having another source of food. However, th...
    Source of food?

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    To the marketing person reading the forum: I?m bored beyond stupid. In fact I attempted to get engaged in this event, it got old so quickly, I don?t care about the end prize, I don?t care about the 80th robot-motion-pet of no value. Same old.
    I don?t care about an additional ghost walker either.
    It's a walker?

no it isn't. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-16-17 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    That last community prize just can't be items for upgrading the cabin! It just wouldn't make any sense, S8.

I'm hoping it's a big bag full of items to craft the pets, 5 of each item for each pet & 10 tokens for the ghost knight! Lol!
    I know...pretty optimistic on my part.
    THAT would be great, and make so much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    THAT would be great, and make so much sense.
    Don't hold your breath...lol. I was only joking.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

If any Android players were experiencing issues with Skunk-o-Lanterns progress resetting, please open and only play this event on the original version of the game. Any version of the game that is not the original version (the most recent version) does not support this event and will reset your progress.

If you open the original version of the game now, your counter will fix itself. However, it will reset again if you open an older version so we advise you stay in the original version and uninstall the older versions to avoid this in the future.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    ...and uninstall the older versions to avoid this in the future.
    As soon as we get the same update as iOs players....maybe.

I'm not going to make it to level 10. I'm currently on level 8 with effectively 1 day to go (last day is a workday, so I have little time to log on). I'm also not getting the lair of beasts. Quite dissapointing, because I did nothing other than fight werepeas and collect from farmhouses. Always short on energy, with only one wizardschool and one wedding ali.

So I'm focussing on getting tokens for the ghost knight, which I still think is extremely cool, but I won't hope too much, because drop rates are not very good. I have 9 tokens in kingdom #2 and 19 in kingdom #1.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Farm Supplier
    So agree!!! Let's have the fun with this game we used to have... I do not really enjoy all these quest as it is mostly a question of energy collecting, chopping, battle with unsure drops.... I miss the storyline..... answer to charmoflea but I did not click on the right button!!! ( Reply with quote!!)
    Last edited by manusing; 10-16-17 at 05:48 PM. Reason: I forgot to click reply with quote

Rhino Keeper
    Are higher level farm houses more likely to drop Treat Bags?

Host(ess)
    HELP - Can you give some clarification about the ghost knights? At the start of the event when I fought a ghost knight i RECEIVED THE TOKENS WHEN HE WAS SLAIN. Now that no longer seems to happen. In fact, I think the number of tokens I've earned seems to have re-aligned from 18 to 11. I have over 100 voodoo knights which demonstrates I've been fighting them, but the counter is not working. Is this another example of how the events are biased so a player likely can not gain the goal unless they pay out money?
    I followed advice to work to upgrade the haunted house for the first week and since then no longer seem to have success gaining knightly tokens.
    Is anyone else having problems?