• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Check out the hub. There are a lot of random sources of sugar behind horses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ncas17 View Post
    Where is everyone else with this quest right now? Just wondering if I?m in a good place, or running behind. I just need 10 were tails to upgrade to the level 6 haunted cabin, I have 50 skunk o lanterns, and only a few of the supplies needed to craft the Halloween animals in the nursery. I haven?t wanted to waste my energy chopping rocks for rock candy yet, so I haven?t been crafting treat bags.

Just upgraded to level 7. About a day from level 8. My bottle neck is the fangs. I need 8 more of them for the upgrade. 111 lanterns. I did get the first community prize though and we are about 25% of the way to the second community prize. So it seems like getting the prizes have a lower threshold than other community events.

Farm Supplier
    Hi anyone could help to update the last individual price Lair of Beasts need how many lantern to achieve ? I'm at low level, I could confirm number of lantern needed are the same as high level players.

1. Wereskunk Trap 20
    2. Treat Bag 80
    3. Silver Treat Bag 200
    4. Golden Treat Bag 550
    5. Lair of Beasts ?

Farm Supplier
    I just realized how low I was getting on bone in my inventory, so I started tapping sources. The teacup pup just spawned an ugly goose. Is anyone else still getting this googly-eyed 'monster' to bash?

Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Anyone else getting as many fangbeasts as wereskunks from the chickens? This event has got me blue - the drops and spawns are TERRIBLE in my kingdom. Sad face ...
    Me! Almost. It's like 2 -3 Wereskunks and 1 Fangbeast. And It's not just the chickens either, I'm getting 1 Fangbeast every 2 - 3 Ghost Knights as well.

Hey! Why stop there. I'm also getting 1 - 4 Dire Boars per Rock Outcropping too.

I know they say they don't increase the rates during events, but an increase doesn't have to be specially made if it was built into the system to be triggered on events. It's a play on words but it still gets the jobs done on game play and press release

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Just upgraded to level 7. About a day from level 8. My bottle neck is the fangs. I need 8 more of them for the upgrade. 111 lanterns. I did get the first community prize though and we are about 25% of the way to the second community prize. So it seems like getting the prizes have a lower threshold than other community events.
    Ok, so I?m not too far behind you. Masks and tails were slowing me down for the last upgrade, but fangs were ok. I kept collecting them while waiting for energy to fight skunks and collect from farmhouses, so hopefully I?ll be in good shape for the next upgrade. I can?t use my phone at all while at work, so I?m going to try to get as much done as possible while I?m off tomorrow, cause the rest of the week will be rough. Thanks for the info! 😄

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Me! Almost. It's like 2 -3 Wereskunks and 1 Fangbeast. And It's not just the chickens either, I'm getting 1 Fangbeast every 2 - 3 Ghost Knights as well.

Hey! Why stop there. I'm also getting 1 - 4 Dire Boars per Rock Outcropping too.

I know they say they don't increase the rates during events, but an increase doesn't have to be specially made if it was built into the system to be triggered on events. It's a play on words but it still gets the jobs done on game play and press release
    I can't help with the fangbeast problem, because I have it too. But the boars are easy to avoid. Collect from chickens or farmhouses until you spawn a wereskunk or a phantom (or a fangbeast. ) And then leave it parked while chopping rocks. This way you won't have to waste energy on those boars. (At least the fangbeasts generally have a pretty good energy return.)

I tend to agree with your theory about the monsters. I find it to be extremely suspicious that I can't spawn a fangbeast at all during monster hunts, but for events like this, they are everywhere! It happens so regularly that I find it impossible to accept that it's all just a coincidence.

I also have a theory that the reason we have to battle new beasts for every event lately is because S8 doesn't like it when we park a monster. After all, it's very hard to conserve energy when we have to battle a beastie every 3rd tap!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 10-08-17 at 09:18 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by bakerygame99 View Post
    Hi anyone could help to update the last individual price Lair of Beasts need how many lantern to achieve ? I'm at low level, I could confirm number of lantern needed are the same as high level players.

1. Wereskunk Trap 20
    2. Treat Bag 80
    3. Silver Treat Bag 200
    4. Golden Treat Bag 550
    5. Lair of Beasts ?
    it is 800
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

***Ivy's Cursed Costume Contest

after you craft a pet, the next goal is to craft a second pet, and surprises, surprise after that you have to craft a third pet
    ...but the wereskunkupine count as a crafted pet

after the third pet, next goal pops up "A Ghostly Encounter"
    fight (?) Ghost Knights, collect 80 Ghost Tokens, summon a Ghost Knight
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0095[1].jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	38920
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Ghost Skunkupea
    6h timer, drops like the others and small chance of Halloween stuff, only got Haunted Paths, Haystack, so far, other reported Ivys Broom....

Werepea
    22h timer, not collect yet

Mummy Fangpup
    8h timer, drops like the others

Ghost Knight
    8h timer, Earth Wisp, Coal, Silver

Liar of Beasts
    12h timer, spawn Skunkus, Fangs, Dires, and other stuff ( Mysterios Venom )

Edit + pic
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 10-09-17 at 02:33 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    ***Ivy's Cursed Costume Contest

after you craft a pet, the next goal is to craft a second pet, and surprises, surprise after that you have to craft a third pet
    ...but the wereskunkupine count as a crafted pet

after the third pet, next goal pops up "A Ghostly Encounter"
    fight (?) Ghost Knights, collect 80 Ghost Tokens, summon a Ghost Knight
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Ghost Skunkupea
    6h timer, drops like the others and small chance of Halloween stuff, only got Haunted Paths so far....

Werepea
    22h timer, not collect yet

Mummy Fangpup
    8h timer, drops like the others

Ghost Knight
    8h timer, Earth Wisp, Coal, Silver

Liar of Beasts
    12h timer, spawn Skunkus, Fangs, Dires, and other stuff
    Thanks for the info! I think ghost skunkupea is very cute so I'm glad to see that it drops something different, even if it's a small chance. Curious to see what will werepea drop. Ghost knight is a disappointment though :/ it's a shame cause it looks cool.