Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption | Skunk-o-lantern | Nursery animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ugh! I just got the dreaded black flag for a tomato from the werepea. What happened to the treat bags?
    And looks like we now only get xp from the wereskunk that was part of a 'value' pack ... I'd welcome a black flag
    Sorry - not accepting new neighbours at the moment (well, except occasionally to help in events - Please ask first )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I can still make dire boar pops in my kitchen.
    My boar pop option is still there too.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a bug with the side goal with community prizes and pumpkin counter mines gone I can't access it anywhere. So weird I only have Ivy's cursed 14 day counter and the specials in the store to buy. I'm on iPad with the latest version all is up to date. And my skunkupops are gone so I can't upgrade to level 10. What's happening? This isn't fair at all how will I get my werepea?....Wait is it over? It's still giving me the option to upgrade so I thought it was still going but I guess I missed it so close
    Last edited by letf8b; Yesterday at 11:19 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can you please force close your game and check inventory again. It might have moved somewhere else on your board.

(Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics.)

If still no luck, post again and then I'll move your post to a new thread in the bugs forum. Hope it turns up!
    That didn't help.

Thanks for the help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    Is there a bug with the side goal with community prizes and pumpkin counter mines gone I can't access it anywhere. So weird I only have Ivy's cursed 14 day counter and the specials in the store to buy. I'm on iPad with the latest version all is up to date. And my skunkupops are gone so I can't upgrade to level 10. What's happening? This isn't fair at all how will I get my werepea?....Wait is it over? It's still giving me the option to upgrade so I thought it was still going but I guess I missed it so close
    No bug, World Event ended a few hours ago! The endtime was known and visable from the beginning included a count down. Sorry to bring the bad news, but you can't get the werepea You can always update the buildings by gems after the event. The other pets are still available for 14 days...

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566