• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	38933
    For what?
    (Reward Token)
    Last edited by nadinana; 10-09-17 at 10:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	38933
    For what?
    i was just about to say this.. like really what do i need one token for AFTER ive already earned 80 to make a ghost knight???????

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I'd dreamed that whole getting a ghostly dude making token as a prize after gathering up 80. Clearly not!
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    huh you are sweating?
    ...btw, i need energy...lol
    good morning! ur post made me bust out laughing!
    ..with the only hope in.. u're joking!!!
    otherwise I'll start crying while I'm sweating!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    It's not fully random and there is a pattern in spawning monsters! An S8 employee wrote in another event that the spawnrates for (regular) monsters can be different for players because some open quests in the goalbook can give you a different spawningrate for some monsters! So if you get much more or less fangbeasts during this event comparing to other players, big chance that's not the random "luck"-factor, but probably because of your open quests comparing to the open quests of the other players!
    that kingdoms' drops differ.. this I believe as each is programmed and maybe divided into groups and see judging by complaints they do. But.. that drops differ on the same kingdom depending where game is opened.. I'll have to try as seems impossible to make a difference
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I'm confused, I can not get a creepy candle or bottled ghost. Please, where can I get?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    I'm confused, I can not get a creepy candle or bottled ghost. Please, where can I get?
    you can only get them as a random drop from crafting a treat bag or through the treat bags that drop from the various buildings listed in page 1.

To get the 33% energy back you have to finish 1 of the main quests, so I guess that's why you don't get it on 1 account. Can't remember the name of the quest...
    Ok thanks didn't know it has something to do with finishing quests as we do get energy back from chopping trees/rocks and harvasting when you start out with the game and then without realising it stops( I only now realise as I just started a new Kingdom for fun, I always like fresh starts for some reason)

Executive Chef
    FINALLY got a treat bag from a non farmhouse building after an inordinate amount of clicks. It came from a regular ole watchtower. But seriously probably took me 40 taps to find one if not more. I think I may just summon one of each baby and be done with it. Not even sure at this point of going for the ghost knight. I think I have 9 tokens. Just tedious and boring for me.

Rhino Keeper
    It's not fully random and there is a pattern in spawning monsters! An S8 employee wrote in another event that the spawnrates for (regular) monsters can be different for players because some open quests in the goalbook can give you a different spawningrate for some monsters! So if you get much more or less fangbeasts during this event comparing to other players, big chance that's not the random "luck"-factor, but probably because of your open quests comparing to the open quests of the other players!
    That is probably why It is almost impossible to complete fighting with fangbeast in 2 days to get the 24 fangbeast milk, suddenly no fangbeasts to be seen, I do not even bother with those quests anymore as I know that the spawning rate is lower than normal, also in the monster hunts.
    And Even though S8 says it doesn't change spawning rates that doesn't mean they didn't programmed it in a way that when something is needed in the game it is suddenly rare.
    Last edited by maryamhjm; 10-10-17 at 04:04 AM.