• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    No I'm afraid there's no place were we all have a high rate for getting them. And the only pattern I see with my bags is that the drops seems to get less interesting every bag... �� I started with 2 drops for the little monsters each time, but now I'm getting coins, sugar and pumpkins more and more.
    It has been reported that Treat Bags have dropped from t-spires and taverns. These are the drops which I am saying may be possibly random. They may drop from different places for different people. Time will tell.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It has been reported that Treat Bags have dropped from t-spires and taverns. These are the drops which I am saying may be possibly random. They may drop from different places for different people. Time will tell.
    Yes and in November we know if we got/did enough...
    Really hoping for the werepea, so I'm 100% focussed on upgrading the cottage now. All energy using for that. After that I'll see if I can get 1 or more of the other pets... First things first.
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 10-09-17 at 01:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Used up energy to make a treat bag....got PUMPKINS....grrr. I can easily grow those..treat bags should give you the unique items needed to make the babies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    Used up energy to make a treat bag....got PUMPKINS....grrr. I can easily grow those..treat bags should give you the unique items needed to make the babies.
    i'm currently not even wasting energy of those - they are rarely worth it. more focused on upgrading cottage first.

Places where Treat Bags have a chance of dropping: Farmhouse, Toadstool Farmhouse, Cottage, Toadstool Cottage, Market Place, Library, Tavern, Watchtower, Lantern Spire, Toadstool Spire, Ghost Knight, and the Werepea.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I remember this was asked in DS too a while ago. It had something to do with the higher costs for payments in Apple apps...
    Thank you for your explanation, but this is strange because both Google and Apple charge 30% transaction fee on in-app transactions.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    Thank you for your explanation, but this is strange because both Google and Apple charge 30% transaction fee on in-app transactions.
    In some regions, Google Play has a special tax. When you checkout, this is added and the price becomes comparable to the Apple price. This is the difference.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Places where Treat Bags have a chance of dropping: Farmhouse, Toadstool Farmhouse, Cottage, Toadstool Cottage, Market Place, Library, Tavern, Watchtower, Lantern Spire, Toadstool Spire, Ghost Knight, and the Werepea.
    Hi, Pika. Nice to meet you. What welcome information! Now we just need S8 to increase the frequency of these chance drops. It is such a good feeling when you see 2 items pop up which are needed to craft these three Halloween pets.

Executive Chef
    It's not fully random and there is a pattern in spawning monsters! An S8 employee wrote in another event that the spawnrates for (regular) monsters can be different for players because some open quests in the goalbook can give you a different spawningrate for some monsters! So if you get much more or less fangbeasts during this event comparing to other players, big chance that's not the random "luck"-factor, but probably because of your open quests comparing to the open quests of the other players!
    There has been a noticeable uptick in the spawn rate of fangbeasts vs werebeasts and ghost knights today. I have finished all of the monster hunting goals so there should be no reason why I should all of a sudden be spawning so many more fangbeasts as compared to other monsters in this event. UNLESS. . . S8 has tweeked the spawn rates. That is the only reason why this would be happening.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Hi, Pika. Nice to meet you. What welcome information! Now we just need S8 to increase the frequency of these chance drops. It is such a good feeling when you see 2 items pop up which are needed to craft these three Halloween pets.
    Agreed. There is only so much space available in my kingdom and I hate demolishing it just to put other buildings out for a timed event. I guess I wants to revamp my kingdom anyway. . . Sigh.