• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Horses but they seem to be holding back.....

"No sugar tonight from my horses,
    No sugar tonight from my steed,
    No sugar to make my boar pops
    No sugar to drop more treats
    Da da-da daa da da-da, da da-da daa da da da..."

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Yes you can make sugar in the kitchen from sugar cane... 5 each for 15 minutes.
    The Guess Who. Walked down memory lane when I read your post. Good times.
    Got my Mummy Fangpup early yesterday. Not getting any Halloween items. Hoping for Spooky Gates and Walls. White paint for Bone Dire Piglet very hard to come by.

Sorry, I'm sure this has been covered before, but to get the final individual prize I'm going to need to do 1 or 2 gem collections from the building. Just wondered if people think it's worth doing so? Thanks a lot

Farm Supplier
    Down to the wire & I still need more things than I have time or resources. I am literally sick to my stomach fighting wereskunks. And I want to cry every time I forget to park one, then tap & get an energy sucking other monster! I have lost so many friends from the impossibility of these events. Storm8 are you listening? People play for FUN, not heartache & headache. Cant believe the last 15 years of playing this game gets me nothing but that. Just sad.

Ok, sorry to such a whiner. The folks still playing are great people but after playing a game for so many years, it should be easier to do. And my bad, it hasn't been 15 years, but it has been a long long time. Best of luck to all still working at it (& yes, it is WORK). Hugs to you sweet ones, who keep their chins up.
    Last edited by Dqueenie; 10-18-17 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Apologize for whining.

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Lair of beasts gives boar pelt

I'm maxed though and also I have a monster up elsewhere
    Does lair of beasts drop only boar pelt? Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peacenlovegirl View Post
    Does lair of beasts drop only boar pelt? Thank you
    The lair of beasts is far more interesting than that. It has dropped fur, bones, creep tooth, troll essence, troll horn, mysterious venom, basically all of the various monster parts. And if you don’t have a monster parked when you collect from it, it spawns various monsters as well. Not to mention the great artwork. I think it’s definitely worth having.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Fashion Designer
    That last community prize was rubbish! All useless stuff to upgrade the building that I had already upgraded and zero coins! It actually said zero coins.

Rhino Keeper
    The last community prize just opened, log in if you need that last little bit for your cabins.

I'm pretty sure it was

2 skunkingpops
    3 were fang (like from Old Thom's)
    15 were tails
    0 (zero lol) coins
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tombero View Post
    Sorry, I'm sure this has been covered before, but to get the final individual prize I'm going to need to do 1 or 2 gem collections from the building. Just wondered if people think it's worth doing so? Thanks a lot
    I quite like the look of the lair of beasts, and it has winking eyes inside it which make you smile - but worth it? - not sure. All I've seen mine drop so far is bone - and I'm already maxxed out on that and don't need the other monster drops either. But if it does generate monsters it could be slightly useful during a monster hunt and I suppose it could make a nice feature in a monsters area on the board.

And I'm feeling sooooo bored by the coin collection from the knights. I concentrated on upgrading the cabin so am only up to 20 coins - I don't think I can bear to try for another 60. Even if the estimates of 7 knights to get one coin are a bit high and it's really more like 5 I'd still need to generate 300 knights during the next couple of weeks that's about 20 a day - plus all the multiples of farmhouse clicks to spawn a knight. Can't face it, so I think I'll take a few days off once I've generated one or two of those little monster babies. Will be interesting to see if it was worth the effort of getting the cabin to level 10 by what it drops post-event.
    Last edited by EsmeW2; 10-18-17 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    That last community prize was rubbish! All useless stuff to upgrade the building that I had already upgraded and zero coins! It actually said zero coins.
    Yes exactly.
    Just lame. Useless prizes all along. Wasn’t even worth doing the event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    The last community prize just opened, log in if you need that last little bit for your cabins.

I'm pretty sure it was

2 skunkingpops
    3 were fang (like from Old Thom's)
    15 were tails
    0 (zero lol) coins
    2 skunkupops
    10 masks
    3 fangs
    15 tails

Hope these help anyone still trying to level up the cabin to 10. And for the rest of us - wow what was that for?