• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I made 65 collections from the various buildings all day and not a single treat bag. At least there is still several days to finish this part of the event and I should be able to craft at least one pet.

The drop rate, at least for me, has decreased on the ghost tokens. I have 10 tokens so far with only one token each the last two days. Like others I have decided to give up on collecting the tokens. Only 2 collections left to make to the 800 points for the individual prize.
    My best buildings for treat bags have been watchtowers/spires and cottages. I just crafted my first ghost skunkupea (it's so cute!! Looks like my white Persian cat) and am over halfway to the other two.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    My best buildings for treat bags have been watchtowers/spires and cottages. I just crafted my first ghost skunkupea (it's so cute!! Looks like my white Persian cat) and am over halfway to the other two.
    Thanks for this info. I have my last mask from farmhouses. So I was thinking about what might be the best use of energy to get treat bags, as the ghost skunkupea is the only thing I really want now. I’m happy to chop rocks if needed to make bags but will try watchtowers and spires to see how that goes.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 10-13-17 at 06:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Those fang necklaces are what is holding me up. Is there anywhere else to get them besides Old Thomas's house?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Those fang necklaces are what is holding me up. Is there anywhere else to get them besides Old Thomas's house?
    Unfortunately not. Although the last community bundle did include a couple so maybe the last individual treat bag prize or community prize will too.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the were pea you get for leveling up to level 10 counts towards the goal of making animals.

Executive Chef
    after L10 my goal Ivy's Cursed Costume Contest has changed a bit. it now says make 'any' baby ghost while before it had a picture of ghost sunkpea.. now the mummy fangpup is illustrated.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Treat bags are too hard to find.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Treat bags are too hard to find.
    I agree I have been clicking all the listed sources and have only gotten about 10 and I have 22 farmhouses out so not for lack of amounts good luck i am almost finished with my level 10 upgrade only need 10 more pops and 10 more collections from thomas so once my pops are made I will try to craft as many as possible I will be lucky if I can at least make 1 baby of any kind really would like the dire boar one but that seems like those pieces are no existent. And as far as the tokens for the ghost knight goes I have 16 of them and I have been fighting lost count of those little buggers so not sure if I will obtain one of those either. Good luck everyone.

Executive Chef
    For players who want to focus on the ghost knight, it gets discouraging when you don’t know if you will get a token. What I did was to figure out the pattern for the drops, then it became a lot less aggravating. In my kingdom, every 7th ghost I fought dropped a ghost token. Sometimes I would get one a lot sooner, but always knew that the 7th ghost was going to drop one. It seriously uses a lot of energy, but if you focus on just the ghosts and ignore everything else, you can win him.

Good luck.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I gave up on the knights when I realized the drops were pathetic. Now I get a fangpea and then visit the farmhouses. Saves a ton of energy and I've already maxed on voodoo dolls
    That is how I do it as well, but with a wereskunk.
    Do the skunkupine masks stop dropping once the haunted cabin is at level 10? I do not want tones of masks in my inventory.