• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    In over 50 collects I got a treat bag off a farmhouse about an hour ago, I just don't know if it was a normal or a toadified or which level it was. Probably level 1 though.

Wish it had skunkingpops in the community prize bag! Those things are a hassle but they're so very cute I want to eat one for real but in watermelon or blue flavor instead of pumpkin. I am in a constant cycle of sugar and pops now. Next full energy I'll have to clear my farm out and since the elven creepy dude refuses to give me anything but bronze, I can't get a double crop harvester boost going for several rounds now grrrr
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I'm only on level 8. The community prize was very welcome! Though I can see it would be annoyrfor those who've already finished. This is a nice gesture to those of us who can't play during the working day.
    I'm still trying to decide whether or not to go for one. I am just a few skunkupops and werefangs away from level 10 so the energy sucking part of that quest is over and I will need voodoo knights for treat bags. I guess it just really boils down to whether or not I have enough tokens (or close enough) once I get my Halloween babies. And probably how energy intensive it is to get the castle skin when that comes out. Considering how amazing last year's Halloween event was, I am pretty disappointed with this one. I was hoping for amazing again. Guess it's too much to hope for an amazing halloween event two years in a row.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Im so glad you wrote that. I thought that the end prize would be the wereskunk and would have been pretty sad if I would habe missed out on the value pack
    So thanks!
    I don?t even have option to get value pack and wereskunk

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I don?t even have option to get value pack and wereskunk
    you should still have the offer, it's on the righthand side of the screen, but I see you're using an android device (apostrophes are read as question marks) so just maybe there's a difference.
    here's the picture.. mine is quoted in euros and still available.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	38984
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I decided to do this quest on my own, without referring to forum. As cavegirl has done, the last couple of quest. It wasn't difficult to Upgrade the Haunted Cabin to Level 10(this was probably the only time I've had luck upgrading an event, without major issues). Since the tokens are hard to collect, I won't be wasting energy. I believe I'll just collect from the Cabin to get 30 carved pumpkins for Community prize. IMO, I think the treat bags are lame...I have 200 carved pumpkins left, to collect towards the final 800 needed. I have mixed feelings about this event. When it first started, I was impressed with the ghost and having another source of food. However, the pumpkins, (great graphics), is ridiculous buying @$200 and only receiving $100 when harvested! The ghost, we get the little blue toy (I forget it's name) at the final slay of ghost, no token. Very disappointing! Good Luck!
    Last edited by AnisWa; 10-20-17 at 05:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    WOW !!!!

i've just had one of my 'funnest' (i know it's not a word) 5 minutes in CS for a long time

THANK YOU CAVE GIRL THANK YOU

so i'm doing this quest cavegirl style & not checking the forums.
    I’m so pleased for you - it is great to get the fun back.

Sounds like i should have done this myself for this event

PS. Just saw AnisWa’s post as well. First time I have ever been a trend setter!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    but I see you're using an android device (apostrophes are read as question marks)
    Just a note that this has happened to me ever since I went to iOS 11. I keep having to go back and edit my posts ...

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I only have 1 token, I haven't fought lots but enough that I expected to have more by now so I have given up on the ghost knight.
    I gave up on the knights when I realized the drops were pathetic. Now I get a fangpea and then visit the farmhouses. Saves a ton of energy and I've already maxed on voodoo dolls

Executive Chef
    The pop-up annoyances to play other games arent new---lucky you if this only started recently!

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    In over 50 collects I got a treat bag off a farmhouse about an hour ago, I just don't know if it was a normal or a toadified or which level it was. Probably level 1 though.
    I made 65 collections from the various buildings all day and not a single treat bag. At least there is still several days to finish this part of the event and I should be able to craft at least one pet.

The drop rate, at least for me, has decreased on the ghost tokens. I have 10 tokens so far with only one token each the last two days. Like others I have decided to give up on collecting the tokens. Only 2 collections left to make to the 800 points for the individual prize.