• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Is anyone else having trouble getting wereskunk fangs? I have ****ed at least 50 and have only received one fang. I now need 5 for the next upgrade. Am I just being unlucky? Or is is this a bug of some sort with my game?

It seems like a ridiculous drop rate for something which only costs 6 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by martincasey15 View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting wereskunk fangs? I have ****ed at least 50 and have only received one fang. I now need 5 for the next upgrade. Am I just being unlucky? Or is is this a bug of some sort with my game?

It seems like a ridiculous drop rate for something which only costs 6 gems.
    Wereskunk fangs are collected from Old Thomas' house

Fashion Designer
    Arghhh can't add a picture on my message. Don't know if it is already posted, but the last time I read about the 1st community, nobody was sure. And I don't see it on 1st page...
    I have a screenshot from the pop-up after reaching 100 points;

Rewards Gained
    15 pumpkins
    5 masks
    15 energy
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 10-10-17 at 06:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally reached 80 pumpkins in the community challenge. Screen said there was a prize bag in inventory. There wasn't. Force closed. Still no bag. What's up?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    I finally reached 80 pumpkins in the community challenge. Screen said there was a prize bag in inventory. There wasn't. Force closed. Still no bag. What's up?
    You don't see any bag, the items in it are added to your inventory.
    I had my items from inventory listed before and after the 100 the items from the pop-up were added.
    You don't need to open a bag or so...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i was just about to say this.. like really what do i need one token for AFTER ive already earned 80 to make a ghost knight???????
    i guess that's for your 2nd ghost knight. Only 79 more to go and about 7000-8000 energy. Uh, sure. I'll get right on that.

Farm Supplier
    9 days left..maybe 8, not sure how timer works and I still need 12 more were-tails to upgrade cabin to level 6. Thats 6 more wereskunks. Then just 230 more were-tails (115 wereskunks), 155 more masks plus the skunkpops (and what they need) to go. Maybe if I only use my very limited energy on just cabins, chickens, and pumpkins I MIGHT just make it. Shame the prizes don't seem worth it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    9 days left..maybe 8, not sure how timer works and I still need 12 more were-tails to upgrade cabin to level 6. Thats 6 more wereskunks. Then just 230 more were-tails (115 wereskunks), 155 more masks plus the skunkpops (and what they need) to go. Maybe if I only use my very limited energy on just cabins, chickens, and pumpkins I MIGHT just make it. Shame the prizes don't seem worth it.
    and don't forget fangs from Old Thomas. I must have missed a few collections from Old Thomas, because that's where I'm falling behind.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    Attachment 38933
    For what?
    (Reward Token)
    You got 26 Knight tokens? Wow! I got 6. And it is not like I havent been playing. I have very poor token droppings obviously

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    and don't forget fangs from Old Thomas. I must have missed a few collections from Old Thomas, because that's where I'm falling behind.
    Me too. I’m on level 8 and have enough masks and tails to go halfway to level 10, but only 9 fangs.
    Old Thomas didn’t seem that important in the beginning, but is now the bottleneck.

Now I’m beginning to use energy on the rock candies to produce treat bags. Might as well while waiting for Thomas