• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I actually think higher levers are much more likely to have alicorns...or daily ones at least. Also Wizard schools...
    Only those playing for years. I'm level 48 and just received 1 alicorn for watching a video (it's a weekly so while nice not very helpful in events). Oh and I also just finished the wedding Ali quest so I have received between 5-14 extra once a day..and not even close to a wizard school. I didn't reach a high enough level to participate in the great reward events ).

And I'm not upset they have lower requirements, it's great if it helps them finish when it's usually impossible. it's just there's a large group of non-Ali farm kingdoms that are in the same position on this event. Also not looking for S8 to change requirements. I'm just trying to figure out where the advantage for being level 40+ is when you do have energy farms.

Also, I'm not sure the royal keep skin is that exciting. Too bad we can't have 2. For those that redecorate, I hope it can be stored and used next Halloween.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Only those playing for years. I'm level 48 and just received 1 alicorn for watching a video (it's a weekly so while nice not very helpful in events). Oh and I also just finished the wedding Ali quest so I have received between 5-14 extra once a day..and not even close to a wizard school. I didn't reach a high enough level to participate in the great reward events ).

And I'm not upset they have lower requirements, it's great if it helps them finish when it's usually impossible. it's just there's a large group of non-Ali farm kingdoms that are in the same position on this event. Also not looking for S8 to change requirements. I'm just trying to figure out where the advantage for being level 40+ is when you do have energy farms.

Also, I'm not sure the royal keep skin is that exciting. Too bad we can't have 2. For those that redecorate, I hope it can be stored and used next Halloween.
    I also lost intrest once they said it is just a skin. I have zero desire to keep a skin - I don't want my court to look like that all the time. If it were another castle - like haunted keep - I would be excited...but just a skin - disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected from haunted cabin I had 11 pumpkins and when I collected I still had 11..what the....

Does anyone know the resource requirements for the Skunkupops? Wondering if I can pre-craft or harvest anything needed to make them.

Fashion Designer
    I’ve had bronze tickets (from the birthday event) drop from my ugly geese since this event started. Pretty sure they were not dropping before. Anyone else had this happen? (Though I guesss most wouldn’t be collecting from them at the moment).

Added: Have just read through the whole thread and saw that someond else mentioned this too. So no big deal as a glitch, given it doesn’t impact the event.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 10-06-17 at 06:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    When I collect pumpkins i do not get energy back as I do when collecting any other crop... Is this normal?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes... I'll add this to page 1 info as its been queried a few times today. I used the Elven boost to at least get double crops to save a bit of energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

S8, please reconsider the treat bag contents. Honestly the crafted treat bags could be a bit more generous. Harvesting 10 pumpkins to maybe get 3 back, plus all those other materials, seems a bit ridiculous, don't cha think?
    And please consider at the very least adding an energy return on harvesting pumpkins. Even the lucky clover gives a little something back.
    I just collected my pumpkins and I GOT ENERGY BACK, so they must have changed it!
    It wasn't a lot, but better than nothing. I'm not using any boosts or anything either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

A lot of players with armies of Alicorns actually bought them, I have 90 white weekly alicorns and I bought everyone of them, not all at once and usually in sales, I also have over 100 daily alicorns which I also bought in the sales, I paid real hard cash as a lot of others also have that dont have the "loveshack" you can buy gems at any level and get yourself as many alicorns as you want.

Not interested in skins S8, that is a cop out, hope you have something else planned.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Does anyone know the resource requirements for the Skunkupops? Wondering if I can pre-craft or harvest anything needed to make them.
    Skunkupop requires: 7 pumpkins; 1 sugar; 1 milk ( 2 hours) in the Kitchen.

Fashion Designer
    If I’m reading things correctly, the final community prize just helps upgrade the haunted cabin. And given we tend to get the prize just before the event ends each time, not sure how much value this will have for anyone.

Maybe a very small minority who need one last upgrade / collection to get the individual prize and can play at that exact time???

Or am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    This morning: pumkings harvest = no energy return at all
    Earlier this evening: yes energy returned yay! plus it seemed about the same energy return as other crops I guess? I don't really pay attention to energy return, I'm just happy when I get any orange zigzags to pop up with the harvest.

Thanks s8 for adding that in for these!

edit to add
    also MEH to the only one keep out at a time! I wanted to have a dainty corner of my kingdom with my normal castle and then my gothic corner with those black lilies (i forget they're sorta dead looking) on the opposite and then make this sweet divider and have my kingdom duel each other at the joust Dainty vs Goth.

Plus I was hoping I could have both castle shapes out at once which would be totally rad.
    Last edited by calicokittennope; 10-06-17 at 06:48 PM. Reason: my pain pill kicked in, also i want to go meh because I want 2 castles to duke it out
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.