• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

I hope we can get that castle!! It does not seem to be coming with any goals so far though 😔

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Where do those two cool buildings on the popup come in? I checked market but didn't see them. Those are darkened castles, queen/king yes?

Is it a skin-change coming up (like toads stuff) or a second castle to place (I hope so because I totally need another, I'm THAT royal!) or a mistake on the image to have shown them?
    I hope we can get that castle!! It does not seem to be coming with any goals so far though 

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I just got (are you ready?) 1 sugar and 0 coins from a Treat Bag. I did have 99 pumpkins. So much to be aware of.

I just upgraded and triggered the skunkupops, so I'm putting the crafting of treat bags on hold for now to work on those instead. The 'treats' haven't been worth the cost to make them anyway, since they seem to giving lots of tricks, in my opinion. I'll just hope for a few to drop from the farmhouses while I'm trying to get masks, which have already become quite rare for me. Sigh.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBellax View Post
    I always have a monster parked whenever I do anything other than collecting from farmhouses or chickens.

Can anyone confirm whether collecting from swans of silly goose spawns wereskunks?
    no they don't.. at least not for me. I collect regularly from the swans and only sometimes from the silly geese but nothing ever spawned there. Only chickens.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    The town building cap of 50 is that including what is in storage? Or only what is out?
    it should be the total of both. what's on your board plus what's in your inventory.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I've made a treat bag - but can't find it in my inventory?
    any ideas? besides I'm reading many are saying its not worth it?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    it adds to the totals you have in the nursery to eventually craft the baby monsters.
    not all drops are 'treats' some are 'tricks' as well, but think it's part of Halloween.
    I just let them add up.. there's lots of time to craft these even if they have a time limit.. it's November 1!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBellax View Post
    I have considered parking the ghost knight while collecting from farmhouses but decided against it. I'm positive that I'll be able to get all the 'Candy Conniption' prizes sooner or later. Getting them sooner will mean getting haunted babies and werepea sooner but that comes at a cost of tapping extra farmhouses if you do want to craft ghost knight eventually.
    I'm also holding off crafting treat bags for now since they can be obtained from other sources as well (farmhouses, candy conniption prizes, goals) and require so much energy-consuming rock chopping and milking.
    What are your strategies for this event?
    I wish there was a guaranteed source of candied rocks or wereskunk spawning. If anyone finds one please do share
    I had a Glimmer Rock formation from an adventure and it dropped a candied rock with each chop.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    The treat bag automatically opens when you collect it. You get a pop-up telling you what was in it. Usually one item necessary for crafting the little creatures and either pumpkins or from 0-15 coins.

I'm one of the ones who is saying they aren't worth it. That's just my personal opinion so please let me clarify: Of course they help with the goals, and there is value in that, but they require a tremendous amount of energy to collect the materials to craft them. So, at this time, I feel my energy is better spent working on upgrading the cabin.

Ps. Collecting from the farmhouses sometimes drops a treat bag also. You get the same pop-up telling you what was inside, and in my experience, there are less 'tricks' in those. Unfortunately, those are very rare.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 10-06-17 at 09:08 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Level 8 Haunted Cabin Upgrade Requirements:

55 Were-Tails
    10 Wereskunk Fangs
    35 Skunkupine Masks
    15 Skunkupops