• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Given the community event component has ended, I'm going to add a poll about this event and start a new thread to transfer over the baby animal component that's still going for another 2 weeks to the new thread. I have a pic of the new splash screen for the next part of the Halloween story too which I'll add.

Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco

[==Game level: Level 15/17+ | Release date: 5 October | End of event: 18 October ==]

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub.

Tips about the Event
    * What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub.
    * Help! I can't see the upgrade button? If you do not see the upgrade button, click somewhere else on the board and then click back on the item. The buttons should return. Force close if still not showing.
    * Help! The Skunk-o-lantern drops aren't going into my inventory! There is a counter on the top right of screen and all Skunk-o-lantern drops go there. They do not go into inventory.

* To get the first individual prize, you need to collect 20 Skunk-o-lantern.
    * When you reach 20, the next individual prize opens up for you and will show you how many Skunk-o-lantern you will need for the next individual prize.
    * Once you reach 100 Skunk-o-lantern, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community (shown on the second row).
    * The total number of Skunk-o-lantern is updated on the counter as soon as they drop, not when they are collected.
    * Be mindful that upgrading resets the timer back to 4 hours.

* Treat Bags randomly drop from Farmhouse, Toadstool Farmhouse, Cottage, Toadstool Cottage, Market Place, Library, Tavern, Watchtower, Lantern Spire, Toadstool Spire, Ghost Knight, and the Werepea.

* You now get energy back when collecting pumpkins. (Changed on day 1)

Pictures of the event from ShibuyaCloth: won't be available during this event. sorry all...

update: here we go! click here. Thanks SC!

Wow, there are quite a few different goals in this release. Do 1, do none, do all! have fun! I'll try and unravel it all below... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-22-17 at 07:16 PM.