• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    That was a nice community prize for people still upgrading.
    Meh. I only have one level left to go and already have all of the tails that I need. So the only truly useful thing on there for me were 2 fangs. Will save me a few hours but not grand. It's pretty much the most disappointing community event ever for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    That was a nice community prize for people still upgrading.
    I agree. I hope this gives a boost to those still doing the upgrades. All I needed were the fangs, but glad to see them.

It is indeed a strange event. For those still going for the ghost knight or 2! Stay strong!! I caved.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm only on level 8. The community prize was very welcome! Though I can see it would be annoyrfor those who've already finished. This is a nice gesture to those of us who can't play during the working day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I'm only on level 8. The community prize was very welcome! Though I can see it would be annoyrfor those who've already finished. This is a nice gesture to those of us who can't play during the working day.
    Yes, it was a nice surprise to jump on after work and receive the 10 tails and two fangs which got me closer to level nine. The energy was nice too but it went too fast.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    It wasn't annoying, just sad to see how quality of prizes for Community events was downgraded. Before we had several real prizes to show off after event - decos and couple of buildings. This time we have 2 prizes total - the Lair and a pet.
    At first the usefulness of prizes went down and now the quantity also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Yes, it was a nice surprise to jump on after work and receive the 10 tails and two fangs which got me closer to level nine. The energy was nice too but it went too fast.
    Nice surprise too bad that it didn't come with some skunkupops, those are really keeping me busy and I can't cook anything else and I am still level 8.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm close to leveling up to 10 so the werefangs from the community prize were a bit of help. That said, I also think this is a super weird way to do the community prizes. Hopefully it's just something they're trying out and will see that it's not the best way to go. They got it so right with the Brownie event and the great prizes that I'm not sure why they didn't stick with that formula.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    I don't understand this quest.
    The community prizes are essentially useless.
    Treat bags have stopped dropping from the farm houses.
    Treat bags I make are only dropping sugar and pumpkins. This is a net loss.
    Ghost tokens drop rarely.

Am I missing something?
    No I think that sums it up nicely.

I think the ghost knight is the best piece of artwork I have seen for ages. I love it! But so far I have 8 tokens. I spawn knights ok - they just don't drop tokens. At this rate I am just never going to have enough tokens - even in a month. Do I like it enough to spend money on it ? Probably not.

I just don't know what to think any more ???

Edit - just checked - one token is 120'gems. I can buy 120'gems for 4.99 pounds English money So the remaining 72 tokens would cost about 300 pounds English money. Worth it ? Of course not.
    Last edited by scavaig; 10-12-17 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Additional info

Rhino Keeper
    I too only have 8 ghost knight tokens. that's 10% of what I need with 25% of the time needed gone. I've called it quits on this quest.
    also, what's with the new pop-up annoyances to play other games...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    I too only have 8 ghost knight tokens. that's 10% of what I need with 25% of the time needed gone. I've called it quits on this quest.
    also, what's with the new pop-up annoyances to play other games...
    I only have 1 token, I haven't fought lots but enough that I expected to have more by now so I have given up on the ghost knight.