• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a bug with the side goal with community prizes and pumpkin counter mines gone I can't access it anywhere. So weird I only have Ivy's cursed 14 day counter and the specials in the store to buy. I'm on iPad with the latest version all is up to date. And my skunkupops are gone so I can't upgrade to level 10. What's happening? This isn't fair at all how will I get my werepea?....Wait is it over? It's still giving me the option to upgrade so I thought it was still going but I guess I missed it so close
    Last edited by letf8b; 10-18-17 at 11:19 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    Is there a bug with the side goal with community prizes and pumpkin counter mines gone I can't access it anywhere. So weird I only have Ivy's cursed 14 day counter and the specials in the store to buy. I'm on iPad with the latest version all is up to date. And my skunkupops are gone so I can't upgrade to level 10. What's happening? This isn't fair at all how will I get my werepea?....Wait is it over? It's still giving me the option to upgrade so I thought it was still going but I guess I missed it so close
    No bug, World Event ended a few hours ago! The endtime was known and visable from the beginning included a count down. Sorry to bring the bad news, but you can't get the werepea You can always update the buildings by gems after the event. The other pets are still available for 14 days...

Fashion Designer
    I can't add pictures from my Android tablet to the forum... (if anyone can tell me how, please let me know )

But I got a pop-up earlier today about the new event.
    It has the dark buildings (castle, potion shop and the cottage) on it, a rose and a crypt in the same grey color and if I'm not mistaken the wereskunk pet.

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't seen it mentioned but the level 10 Haunted Cabin post event drops 1000 coins and 1 xp. New event looks to be another skin event. Meh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Haven't seen it mentioned but the level 10 Haunted Cabin post event drops 1000 coins and 1 xp. New event looks to be another skin event. Meh
    Yeah more skins for our Cottages, Farmhouses, Potion Shops and Keeps/Courts.

There does look like there is a cool Crypt building tho.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I still have everything needed to make treat bags but my 22 hour Werepea just dropped corn and wheat, no treat bag... way beyond disappointed. 22 hour timers for the most common drops? Argh. Someone remind me why he was considered a prize and why I spent so much time and energy to get him?
    agree, must be a bad joke...

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    And looks like we now only get xp from the wereskunk that was part of a 'value' pack ... I'd welcome a black flag
    an other joke...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Sorry to hear you're sick but it's better that you rest than get stressed out. As regards leveling up the cabin, that option ends soon, so, no you won't be able to do it. Again, sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

Oops, I meant you won't be able level the cabin up without gems.
    Sorry if I double posted, Shows my first response did not go through. Just wanted to say thanks for the response. I was not paying attention so did not see community event ended too. Dont mind I didn?t get last prize, I wanted that baby, but we all know in a few months it?s forgotten. Cabin and chickens away, anything that gives bags and is not 8 plus hours out, keeping my million farmhouses and my goal now is the first two baby monsters and TT as again that is something I would keep out for sure and it would be a nice reminder. Onto the second half, let?s hope it?s better!!!!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    I keep collecting from wereskunk because I can't believe he's really just gonna drop xp. Really s8?! Are you trying to punish those who paid? Werepea is a disappointment too. The way this event was set up was you could either get the werepea as soon as possible to collect a few treat bags but this rendered community prizes useless or you could wait with upgrading the cabin but that rendered werepea almost useless. Either way there was a loss somewhere and even a little loss hurts much more than a bigger gain. That's how our mind works. On the top of that post-event drops are worse than during the event. Another reason for disappointment. If you're trying to make your customers happy s8 this is not the way to go.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Given the community event has ended, I'm going to add a poll about this event and start a new thread to transfer over the baby animal component that's still going for another 2 weeks to the new thread. I have a pic of the new splash screen for the next part of the Halloween story too which I'll add.

Fashion Designer
    I really can't believe all that hard work to get to a level 10 cabin, and it just drops coins. No, really, I can't believe it.
    The first pick up from my lair of beasts gave me a troll horn, they are nearly as rare as gold, so yippee.