• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    The ghost knight will be unobtainable for me. In my first kingdom I will need an average of 4 tokens a day for the next 15 days, which means I will have to get more a day, because of work. In my other kingom I have only 11 tokens so I'm definitely giving up on those. Will keep trying for the babies. (I will not use gems, saving them for the beastbane display)

A bit dissapointing for all the hard work.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peacenlovegirl View Post
    Thank you Katt, i will try to get it for the next monster hunt
    I agree. It will be a benefit for monster hunts. Good luck!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Nightclub Owner
    Well...I’m kinda glad I skipped this event. Sounds like it was a doozy. :~)

No way I will reach level 10. I tried my best but life circumstances happened and it just did not work out.

Question. When this even is over will the ability to level it to 10 without gems be available as for community still the higher the level the more you get plus level 10 gives bags of treats for babies.

It’s a shame, made it partway through 9, too many gems to finish, as everyone said earlier they picked something and this was kind, I didn’t focus on coins to get ghost, I wanted the baby that came which is something I can’t get. Too much sleep from being sick not enough play time. Let’s hope I get better fast enough for second part!

Thanks in advance to anyone who has the info!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    Ok after all my whining, I've decided to finish this darn thing because I let it literally take up my life for the last 2 weeks. And I really dislike waste. I also resent having to use gems to finish. So I have 614 skunk-o-lanterns & went to see what the cost would be for those last 186 ...over 2000 !!!!!

Is there anyone at s8 that can do math? Cabins at L10, so 186/30 is about 7 times to reset. 7 x 8 gems = 56 gems. Where the heck do they get over 2000?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    No way I will reach level 10. I tried my best but life circumstances happened and it just did not work out.

Question. When this even is over will the ability to level it to 10 without gems be available as for community still the higher the level the more you get plus level 10 gives bags of treats for babies.

It’s a shame, made it partway through 9, too many gems to finish, as everyone said earlier they picked something and this was kind, I didn’t focus on coins to get ghost, I wanted the baby that came which is something I can’t get. Too much sleep from being sick not enough play time. Let’s hope I get better fast enough for second part!

Sorry to hear you're sick but it's better that you rest than get stressed out. As regards leveling up the cabin, that option ends soon, so, no you won't be able to do it. Again, sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post

Sorry to hear you're sick but it's better that you rest than get stressed out. As regards leveling up the cabin, that option ends soon, so, no you won't be able to do it. Again, sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

Oops, I meant you won't be able level the cabin up without gems.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I finished. I both raised the haunted cabin (or whatever it is called) to level 10, and then I gemmed until I had enough things for the Lair of Beasts. I have also been speeding Thomas?s House for the fangs. Probably used around 120 gems all together. It was a lot of effort.... hope this thing proves helpful in the monster hunt!

Congrats to those who completed whatever task they chose to accomplish... good luck to those still trying.

Is anyone else having trouble with the monster cave-thingy prize for getting all 800 haunted pumpkins? All I get when I place the item is a huge grey square. Sometimes it will glitch and show piece-parts of Old Thomas or a horse or something. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171018-163245.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	920.4 KB 
ID:	39043Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171018-155237.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	260.6 KB 
ID:	39044

Executive Chef
    So we can't make more treat bags? The option to craft one component has gone away in the kitchens - guess we will not be able to make more.