• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Two prizes clearly need to be changed as they are useless items after completing long and difficult quests!

The extra Ghost Knight coin is a slap in the face after saving up 80 over a month.
    Just change it to a gem or something.
    Surely that won't mess up the game enconomy and you'd have a lot of happy players.

And the final community prize is completely worthless to 99.99% to players.
    There's plenty of Halloween decorations from years past you could recycle quite easily.
    And would nice for new players who weren't around back then to be able to collect.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    You got 26 Knight tokens? Wow! I got 6. And it is not like I havent been playing. I have very poor token droppings obviously
    I've got a grand total of 4. Using energy for collecting for the cabin right now.

Host(ess)
    I have a problem with the skunk-o-lanterns, i have now only 20 but i recieved the wereskunk trap a couple of days ago...and suddenly i went from ....not sure..20 to 0.. Has anyone else that problem, and do we get the other skunk-o-lanterns back?
    Hopefully
    (Jolty's Kingdom)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    and don't forget fangs from Old Thomas. I must have missed a few collections from Old Thomas, because that's where I'm falling behind.
    Oh yeah..can't forget about him..I still need plenty of those too

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by punkskaatje View Post
    I have a problem with the skunk-o-lanterns, i have now only 20 but i recieved the wereskunk trap a couple of days ago...and suddenly i went from ....not sure..20 to 0.. Has anyone else that problem, and do we get the other skunk-o-lanterns back?
    Hopefully
    You are using various devices with different game versions. Upgrade them to the same level, stick to iOS or Android and don' t mix
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by punkskaatje View Post
    Hopefully
    my first thought was that maybe you are getting pumpkins and the skunk-lanterns mixed up. Your lanterns total shows up on your community event total not in inventory.
    I saw the other reply. That could be the case but I'm not that technically savvy.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-10-17 at 10:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The gift bags for completing a chapter are bogus. 1 sugar & 3 pumpkins? Awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I've got a grand total of 4. Using energy for collecting for the cabin right now.
    To be honest, tokens should have been 8, but twice the game froze, had to be forceclosed and when I got back, I had to fight the Knight all over again, with no token at the end, of course

Rhino Keeper

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    You don't see any bag, the items in it are added to your inventory.
    I had my items from inventory listed before and after the 100 the items from the pop-up were added.
    You don't need to open a bag or so...
    ah! Thanks for the info.

Rhino Keeper
    My ghost knights have stopped dropping the "usual" silver, coal and jewels and are now dropping one pumpkin, really not a nice trick S8, very pleased I havent spent any money on this lame prize.