• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone having the drop rate from Ghost Nights about one in five? That seems pretty low.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My first few collections from the Wereskunk dropped 1 Were-Tail, 1 Pumpkin and 1 Skunkupine Mask each time, not too shabby in comparison to past event animals, especially appreciate the tails and that the items help with the event. Not sure what we'll get after, probably just regular pet drops.

The Ghost Skunkupea has dropped Halloween decos, specifically the 2x2 Haystack (the one with the jack 'o lanterns) or Haunted Path along with a crop (usually 2-3 tomato, corn or wheat) and the usual pet drops like fur, rat tail, creep tooth. Not as great for this event but I dig the deco drops.

The Mummy Fangpup has given; Spooky Gate, Haunted Path, Spooky Wall, fur, 2 bacon, creep tooth, bone, roast chicken, rat tail, prime cut.

Even if I don't have room to display the decos the collector in me really enjoys seeing them in my inventory. I can only hope that they continue to drop the Halloween items even after the event is over. I still need 3 bone broomsticks and 10 bowls of paint until I can get the Bone Dire Piglet but I hope the drops keep in line with others in not being terrible.
    Thank you! Now that I know the babies drop Halloween deco, I will put some effort into getting them. I wasn't caring before.

Nightclub Owner
    I finally managed to get the last white paint for the Bone Dire Piglet and it's first drop was a single disappointing boar pelt so I was extra surprised that the second drop was a Haunted Carriage. Seems these pets are great for people who love Halloween but if you're not into the decorations then it's a lot of work for a pet with unwanted drops.

Speaking of, what exactly are they planning on having the Werepea drop after the event? With a 22 hour timer I would expect something extra nice but other than treat bags I'm getting regular drops so I'm pretty confused. Unless it's energy or expansion permits I don't know why it would have such a long timer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I?m getting sugar from the alicolts and Clysedale horses. And the milk/egg trade in the Royal Exchange. Also, one of the satyrs drops it regularly for me.
    I also find sugar drops from the:
    Horse Track
    Reindeer Stable
    Summer Gazebo
    Barrister's Bakery

also:
    Judgment Gray Horse
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-14-17 at 11:20 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    Anyone having the drop rate from Ghost Nights about one in five? That seems pretty low.
    I'm finding its lower than that - 1 in 7 to 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    To the marketing person reading the forum: I?m bored beyond stupid. In fact I attempted to get engaged in this event, it got old so quickly, I don?t care about the end prize, I don?t care about the 80th robot-motion-pet of no value. Same old.
    I don?t care about an additional ghost walker either. All the walkers I collected last and this year haven?t contributed to the story one bit. The story is stuck, I guess your creativity is stuck as well. Bring back vision, imagination, excitement. Enough with the pets, enough with the walkers, enough with the do-this-guest-just-because-it-is-an-event. I guess there are enough players interested to keep you going, but you could have so much more profit.
    Go back to the glorious days, when we had mystery, discoveries, contribution, the forum was bubbling with comms. Don?t make it less challenging, just less monotonous and dull. Add some spark here and there, add some pretty here and there. Add some new. Add some fly.
    Agree!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I find sugar has pretty much stopped dropping from anything that used to drop it. Is it just me?!
    Not totally stopped, but my alicolts and horses have definitely gone hypoglycemic all of a sudden
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    And it was impossible, but after stopping for the ghost Knights everything changed! Only visiting farmhouses when a wereskunk was spawned. 6 hours waiting for fangs to level 9. Last day waiting for level 10 and that was it! I have my Werepea! 😍 And with nearly 600 points now and 3+ days to go, I'll get the final individual prize too. I don't know if I go for the other pets. For now I need some energy for other untimed things and I need a break before next event takes all my resources away.

Rhino Keeper
    honestly the ghost knight should have a guaranteed token drop :/

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    To the marketing person reading the forum: I?m bored beyond stupid. In fact I attempted to get engaged in this event, it got old so quickly, I don?t care about the end prize, I don?t care about the 80th robot-motion-pet of no value. Same old.
    I don?t care about an additional ghost walker either. All the walkers I collected last and this year haven?t contributed to the story one bit. The story is stuck, I guess your creativity is stuck as well. Bring back vision, imagination, excitement. Enough with the pets, enough with the walkers, enough with the do-this-guest-just-because-it-is-an-event. I guess there are enough players interested to keep you going, but you could have so much more profit.
    Go back to the glorious days, when we had mystery, discoveries, contribution, the forum was bubbling with comms. Don?t make it less challenging, just less monotonous and dull. Add some spark here and there, add some pretty here and there. Add some new. Add some fly.
    I totally agree, I've never come closer to chucking in Castle Story. It's beginning to feel so pointless when it used to be fun