• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I love that s8 gives out more info on the task I just need to get used to press the question mark
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    If I’m reading things correctly, the final community prize just helps upgrade the haunted cabin. And given we tend to get the prize just before the event ends each time, not sure how much value this will have for anyone.

Maybe a very small minority who need one last upgrade / collection to get the individual prize and can play at that exact time???

Or am I missing something?
    I don't get it either. What I'm seeing as the end result is that we just get stuff to fuse costumed animals. I'm not even interested in the costumed pets. Or am I missing something too?

Executive Chef
    If I?m reading things correctly, the final community prize just helps upgrade the haunted cabin. And given we tend to get the prize just before the event ends each time, not sure how much value this will have for anyone.

Maybe a very small minority who need one last upgrade / collection to get the individual prize and can play at that exact time???

Or am I missing something?
    No you're spot on cavegirl!
    The last community prize is useless for 99.9% of players.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve had bronze tickets (from the birthday event) drop from my ugly geese since this event started. Pretty sure they were not dropping before. Anyone else had this happen? (Though I guesss most wouldn?t be collecting from them at the moment).

Added: Have just read through the whole thread and saw that someond else mentioned this too. So no big deal as a glitch, given it doesn?t impact the event.
    Started getting tickets from the pony with this event. Guess it should have been this way and now they corrected the mistake.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I just collected my pumpkins and I GOT ENERGY BACK, so they must have changed it!
    It wasn't a lot, but better than nothing. I'm not using any boosts or anything either.
    I just came here to say the same thing... getting energy back from pumpkin collecting
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Well count me as one player who is happy about the gothic castles. I’ve been looking at the same castle for 5 years and I’m overdo for a change in decor. I hope we can have matching watchtowers and spires as well.

I like the idea of changing the looks of our kingdoms. Hope there are plans for other skins in the future. Christmas comes to mind.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Ok. Looking back I see end result as beast lair and werepea. I guess I'll see how far I get. Not too impressed with this event yet. I hope it gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I like the idea of changing the looks of our kingdoms. Hope there are plans for other skins in the future. Christmas comes to mind.
    It would be neat if we could decorate our kingdoms for each holiday. String some lights or garland around the castle for Christmas, or have bats flying around Old Thomas' house for Halloween.

Nightclub Owner
    While I'm still loving the aesthetics of everything thus far, I'll admit to being a bit thrown by the community event prizes (excluding the building) but maybe there's something in the wording I misunderstood.

I'm pretty bummed that we won't be getting an additional Halloween building as the picture hinted we would. True, I do enjoy the idea of being able to decorate our realms without taking up more valuable space but when it comes to a building so useful and with such covetous drops such as the Keeps I'd rather take up the real estate with another than just slap a coat of paint on it. Not to mention lots of the past holiday buildings have great drops that are useful for daily play so it seems a bit sad that it appears we won't be getting any this year. Fingers crossed there's more on offer down the line.

On the positive; I'm glad we have until the 1st for the Ghost Knight because it's my favorite to look at and I need to get as many as possible. Loving that the farmhouses drop those treat bags as I'm focusing on the 13 day goals first and yet I'm already over the halfway mark to getting 2 of the 3 Halloween animals from the farm drops alone. Makes me hopeful I'll be able to get my minimum of two of each animal without a lot of stress.

Regardless of how things progress, I'm happy with any Halloween items and nothing can/will ever change that!

So I must have ****ed about 15-20 ghosts over the last two days and I have one token - not good odds for collecting 80. I was really excited about this event and everything else is dropping fine so not being able to craft a ghost is a little disappointing. ��