• Main Goal (A Witches' Oven): I Didn't Like The Prizes

10 17.54%
  • Side Goal (A Haunted Jamboree): I Enjoyed This

37 64.91%
  • Side Goal (A Haunted Jamboree): I Didn't Enjoy This

7 12.28%
  • Side Goal (A Haunted Jamboree): I Didn't Participate

3 5.26%
  • Side Goal (A Haunted Jamboree): I Liked The Prize (Spooky Piano)

35 61.40%
  • Side Goal (A Haunted Jamboree): I Didn't Like The Prize

8 14.04%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

29 50.88%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

27 47.37%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 1.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: GOALS: A Witches' Oven - 2017 Oct 3rd (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    I wonder if the next set of goals is also Halloween themed? Hopefully they can unlock the mummy cupcakes and spider brownies for limited time and please please add more Halloween items and side goal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiyatyler View Post
    I don't think I'll be able to finish all the goals in time. I'm a noob and tried to do all the goals all at once -- even the regular ones. LOL. Basically, I didn't prioritize.

I only have 8 slots for appliances, and trying to run all for the espresso and candy corn coffee. Still have that boundless realm to do, haven't even bought the pumpkin yet (ran out of coins earlier lmao). You guys think I can finish in time?
    I honestly don't think newbies can finish these goals. They're way expensive, coin-wise, and heavy on parts. You need a bunch of good neighbors and a ton of coins, which newbies just don't have.

But I wish all newbies luck.

Some people quit because the goals are too expensive, but hang in there. Eventually, you'll be able to finish them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I wonder if the next set of goals is also Halloween themed? Hopefully they can unlock the mummy cupcakes and spider brownies for limited time and please please add more Halloween items and side goal
    well it's been 14 days since last set of goals, who knows? maybe we might get another goal or a 5 day slot goal or maybe we will get goals next week. goals usually appear tuesdays so keep eyes open until later today

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I think the next set of goals may be thanksgiving themed? Canadian thanksgiving was not too long ago and American Thanksgiving is coming up....
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Executive Chef
    NOOOOOO! darn it.

i knew i wasn't going to finish the goals in my 3rd bakery, and was fine with that, i like natasha & her cauldron better than the new witch anyway, but i thought i could get the potions table, and i skipped the last couple sundaes with gems but i forgot i needed to buy tables & chairs to get the potions table! i was seriously maybe 5 seconds slow.

sigh. oh well.

i'm hoping for more halloween! thanksgiving is a whole month away. (i know, not Canadian, but they've never paid any attention to that one before, so i doubt they'll start now.)

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    NOOOOOO! darn it.

i knew i wasn't going to finish the goals in my 3rd bakery, and was fine with that, i like natasha & her cauldron better than the new witch anyway, but i thought i could get the potions table, and i skipped the last couple sundaes with gems but i forgot i needed to buy tables & chairs to get the potions table! i was seriously maybe 5 seconds slow.

sigh. oh well.

i'm hoping for more halloween! thanksgiving is a whole month away. (i know, not Canadian, but they've never paid any attention to that one before, so i doubt they'll start now.)
    Here’s to wishing. I’d love the opportunity to get the Hallo-Oven and Octob-Oven.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    it won't be thanksgiving goals as we got another month for it. it's probably either 1) another halloween goal 2) old released ovens 3) 5 day goal for witches couldron. another week to guess

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous and you can select multiple choices. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like about this goal. The only two suggestions I have are the required parts are still a little high and I wouldn’t have us request ungiftable parts right before we unlock the second appliance.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    I love seasonal recipes but the final goal prize was totally not worth 35 gems. Also gutted that we can't get another spooky piano from side goal.