• Main Goal (A Witches' Oven): I Didn't Like The Prizes

10 17.54%
  • Side Goal (A Haunted Jamboree): I Enjoyed This

37 64.91%
  • Side Goal (A Haunted Jamboree): I Didn't Enjoy This

7 12.28%
  • Side Goal (A Haunted Jamboree): I Didn't Participate

3 5.26%
  • Side Goal (A Haunted Jamboree): I Liked The Prize (Spooky Piano)

35 61.40%
  • Side Goal (A Haunted Jamboree): I Didn't Like The Prize

8 14.04%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

29 50.88%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

27 47.37%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 1.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: GOALS: A Witches' Oven - 2017 Oct 3rd (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Loved everything about this goal was kind of shocked on the witch being the main goal prize though.

Just finished the side goal and main goal a little while ago and now working on mastering the candy corn coffee and pumpkin cookies. I have to agree it was a little weird to have the witch as the final prize however I?m so happy with the pumpkin candy and potion stand and piano prizes I don?t mind the final prize. I really liked this goal, I was a little worried I?d be let down by the Halloween goal but that was not at all the case. Hopefully they keep this up for Thanksgiving and especially Christmas. Good luck to everyone still working on the goals.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

How can you finish the mini/side goal so fast? I don't think I can get the prize in the time given :-(
    I do love the main goal prizes and should get them :-)

Fashion Designer
    Loved this goal.

The witch is small for a final prize, but she's cute and there was a lot of great stuff in this goal. Maybe it's better to leave the smaller things for last. That way, newbies can get some bigger decorations early & don't miss out entirely if they can't finish the goal in time. Nobody has to go all the way to the end, so okay on that.

TIMING was so much better!! I hate it when we can't finish the goal until after the holiday has passed. This way, we can have the stuff for the holiday. Well done there!!

The piano is nice. And it's BIG! I love-live-LOVE the pumpkin full of stuff.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bitemesnickers View Post
    How can you finish the mini/side goal so fast? I don't think I can get the prize in the time given :-(
    I do love the main goal prizes and should get them :-)
    i'm almost finished too but that's because I chose to master the pumpkin cookies before starting the side goals. I have 22 oven slots so it goes by pretty quickly for me too.

Executive Chef
    First time I ever completed the side goal and I love the piano, shame we can't get another one though. Hoping for a sale soon

I don't think I'll be able to finish all the goals in time. I'm a noob and tried to do all the goals all at once -- even the regular ones. LOL. Basically, I didn't prioritize.

I only have 8 slots for appliances, and trying to run all for the espresso and candy corn coffee. Still have that boundless realm to do, haven't even bought the pumpkin yet (ran out of coins earlier lmao). You guys think I can finish in time?

I love the sugar skull food! Also I find it easier coming here to see goals that people had complete with pictures, it makes if easier for me to plan ahead and get on top of things

Quote Originally Posted by Safiyatyler View Post
    I don't think I'll be able to finish all the goals in time. I'm a noob and tried to do all the goals all at once -- even the regular ones. LOL. Basically, I didn't prioritize.

I only have 8 slots for appliances, and trying to run all for the espresso and candy corn coffee. Still have that boundless realm to do, haven't even bought the pumpkin yet (ran out of coins earlier lmao). You guys think I can finish in time?
    If you’re on iOS and have the option to watch a video to double your coins for 2 hrs I would definitely have that boost going as much as possible
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    My opinion on this goal is that it was very fun! I love that it was Halloween themed and that the side goal was also Halloween themed. Thank you so much for the update, S8!