View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snow7869 View Post
    got my harvest mouse, but it's invisible? Can't see it in his habitat. Anyone else with the same problem? Need help
    Did you get the problem fixed?. If so how?. Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by snow7869 View Post
    got my harvest mouse, but it's invisible? Can't see it in his habitat. Anyone else with the same problem? Need help
    I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    Same here, invisible Harvest Mouse after it came out of evolution flower. Tried forced closing game but it did not work. Is this a glitch?
    Hey all!

We have resolved this issue! You may need to restart your app to see the changes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Chunk View Post
    Hey all!

We have resolved this issue! You may need to restart your app to see the changes.
    Thank You Chunk, my Harvest Mouse is now home in its habitat!!

Executive Chef
    Am I missing something? Why does the pop up show a picture of the cat and horse with a caption that says collect parts to craft your favourite? That to me makes it seem like we can only get one or the other

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Am I missing something? Why does the pop up show a picture of the cat and horse with a caption that says collect parts to craft your favourite? That to me makes it seem like we can only get one or the other
    S8 probably just isn't that good at creating communication messages. They need a communications manager to handle this stuff. The way it is written, it does seem as if you can only get one or the other, from the in game play it appears that we can get both.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    it says that. But they also mentioned somewhere- or both, if you are lucky. Both should be possible - well...as possible as it is with this impossible world event.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    I've tried all the combo's that everyone's been kind enough to suggest armordillo and persian leopard, Persian leopard and king barkthur, starmodillo and Persian leopard, I've even tried art nouveau horse with rocking horse and crystal unicorn with different earth and fire animals. Like I mentioned I've used all different combo's and speed bred using over 250 gems but no luck.
    Will keep trying as we've got a few days left still. Hope you have better luck then me
    NO luck for me, either, and I have 2 accounts. I haven't done any speed breeding, though. I guess I will have to break down and do some, both so that I can try for the Candy Horn and also in order to have a chance in Hades of getting any of the prizes. This is pretty ridiculous: 7 day event and 2000 Golden Gourds needed just to open community prize (1600 just to get the mouse, and I'm not sure how many for Treent critter). Playing normally, which means constantly growing crops around the clock, breeding around the clock, hatching from 2 nests around the clock, and evolving 1 animal around the clock is only netting me around 200 points per day, so at the end of the event, I would only have 1400 - not enough for the mouse, the community prizes, or the Treent. When I started playing a year ago you absolutely did *not* *Have* to spend gems to get the prizes. Now you do. I understand that S8 needs to make money, but is this the best way to do it? I don't know. I'm kind of all or nothing: I want to eventually have *all* the animals. When I can't even get the new ones as they are released, it kind of takes away some of my motivation.

Different topic but still on the subject of cost - they used to do wonderful Rune packages once a month for $14.99 - you got coins, 75 runes, and an animal - usually an older animal that is no longer breedable. Now they offer 75 Runes, a breedable, permanent animal, and coins for $29.99. No freaking way! I would buy 2 - 3 of the cheaper packages at a time, so they made the same amount of money if not more than on these new packages. Other rune package right now is $24.99 for a piddly amount of food, 25 runes, and (admittedly) a pretty cute animal that can't be bred. Still not worth it. It just keeps getting more and more expensive to play and try to keep up. This makes me both sad and angry. I started out very excited and hopeful about the new October animals and events, but once I sat down and did the math, I wasn't so excited any more. Doesn't S8 want us to be happy and excited to play the game?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lowborn View Post
    I got the Candy Horn on my first try!!!

King Barkthur and Persian Leopard = 8 hours!!
    I've been trying with those 2 for several times now but no luck

I hate this! I never have luck breeding limited animals so i already know i'm not going to get enough items to get the steed or that other one... i'm dissapointed 😔

And then i'm even not mentioning the fact that we need 2000 (ridicalous!!!!) Points to open the community prizes. Previous event we needed that too or even more and at the end off the event i wasn't even close!
    Don't have enough gems to buy second nest wich comes in handy with this kind off events ... i was almost there and lost mysterieusly around 40 gems to i don't even know what, so that sucks.

Sooooo ... i'm playing but i'm not playing with any joy
    Last edited by wendietje; 10-05-17 at 04:20 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    NO luck for me, either, and I have 2 accounts. I haven't done any speed breeding, though. I guess I will have to break down and do some, both so that I can try for the Candy Horn and also in order to have a chance in Hades of getting any of the prizes. This is pretty ridiculous: 7 day event and 2000 Golden Gourds needed just to open community prize (1600 just to get the mouse, and I'm not sure how many for Treent critter). Playing normally, which means constantly growing crops around the clock, breeding around the clock, hatching from 2 nests around the clock, and evolving 1 animal around the clock is only netting me around 200 points per day, so at the end of the event, I would only have 1400 - not enough for the mouse, the community prizes, or the Treent. When I started playing a year ago you absolutely did *not* *Have* to spend gems to get the prizes. Now you do. I understand that S8 needs to make money, but is this the best way to do it? I don't know. I'm kind of all or nothing: I want to eventually have *all* the animals. When I can't even get the new ones as they are released, it kind of takes away some of my motivation.

Different topic but still on the subject of cost - they used to do wonderful Rune packages once a month for $14.99 - you got coins, 75 runes, and an animal - usually an older animal that is no longer breedable. Now they offer 75 Runes, a breedable, permanent animal, and coins for $29.99. No freaking way! I would buy 2 - 3 of the cheaper packages at a time, so they made the same amount of money if not more than on these new packages. Other rune package right now is $24.99 for a piddly amount of food, 25 runes, and (admittedly) a pretty cute animal that can't be bred. Still not worth it. It just keeps getting more and more expensive to play and try to keep up. This makes me both sad and angry. I started out very excited and hopeful about the new October animals and events, but once I sat down and did the math, I wasn't so excited any more. Doesn't S8 want us to be happy and excited to play the game?
    Same with me, just like you I'm breeding hatching around the clock, I've got two nest too. I'm evolving. I even did speed breeding and hatching and I'm wondering if I'll get the mouse. I really want the candy horn but after using 250+ gems wondering if I'll be able to breed the candy horn normally. If not can't move forward and get the new October animals.

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast