View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stellasfairyland View Post
    Unfortunately it is always a draw of luck. I was lucky enough to breed both limited animals within a reasonable amount of speed breeding ( you have to use gems. Period) I think so far I am on track and am able to collect points on all required tasks. (Opal will be hatched soon for the last quest). I am quite nervous about the last event. Hopefully they will make it easier so all of our hard work and luck will not be wasted.
    I don't mind spending few gems now and then...but I saw some people who blew over 1000 gems on speed breeding - with no result. By that point it is just TOO much. I'm good with tournaments... - I ALWAYS win them. But World events are now too hard - really worried about them. They are not possible without gems anymore - and I hate that on principle - events should be hard work- but still possible, even without gems.

Banned
    I spent a few gems (not sure how many, but under 100) to speed breed the Candy Horn and got lucky. On the Chihuacabra, I spent at leas 200 gems with no luck. Plus I have all the other permanent animals that have that combo, so I couldn't even get a good fail, although I did get a second Cursed Rose, so I was kind of okay with that. Now I can keep one little and have one full size.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I don't mind spending few gems now and then...but I saw some people who blew over 1000 gems on speed breeding - with no result. By that point it is just TOO much. I'm good with tournaments... - I ALWAYS win them. But World events are now too hard - really worried about them. They are not possible without gems anymore - and I hate that on principle - events should be hard work- but still possible, even without gems.
    Oh yeah. I totally understand. Sometimes even you spend over the price of the animal, you still can’t get it. When I say you have to use gems, I simply mean the number of tries you need for breeding limited animals. Of course, if luck is with you, you only need try once. In reality that kind of luck only happens once or twice for the entire of the game playing period. Anyway we all have different tolerance as to how much we can/want to spend. For me, I only speed breeding on something I truly enjoy to look at. My general allowance is200gems. Within the time period for a particular animal, that’s how much I will try. If I fail, no big deal. I just let it go. I definitely don’t speed breeding on every limited animals. I pass on most of them. Last WE, I was roughly 400 points short to reach the last prize. Even though I liked it a lot, I passed on the opportunity to buy. It’s over my limit. This is just me. Everyone is different. I am spelling it all out just for sharing purpose. Enjoy the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for all the replies. I see now that not being able to breed the Chihuacabra has really set me back on the familiar. Bummer.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm dreading the next event. Leaderboards are always tough but tied into this Halloween event.....competition is going to be rough. I came second as everyone in my LB seemed to give up halfway through so I'm going to be in a tough group.
    Easier not to care at this stage. I have no chance of getting the kitty at this point having missed both limited animals.

I wish everyone luck with the next goals and event. Looks like we need it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I'm dreading the next event. Leaderboards are always tough but tied into this Halloween event.....competition is going to be rough. I came second as everyone in my LB seemed to give up halfway through so I'm going to be in a tough group.
    Easier not to care at this stage. I have no chance of getting the kitty at this point having missed both limited animals.

I wish everyone luck with the next goals and event. Looks like we need it
    I hope they will not base it on winning the leaderboard. most likely it Can be milestones to collect points for Steed.

Fashion Designer
    I hope I can get enough points for sorcerers steed off of a LB I'm not so sure!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I don't think I am, or, if I am, it is random.
    I got treats today..I've missed out on LOAD when I was speed breeding and didn't get treats!

Executive Chef

Sorcerer's Steed Egg

Sorcerer's Steed 15 hours incubation/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	39104

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Sorcerer's Steed 15 hours incubation/

Click image for larger version.