View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Eluzyion for all your help and for the information that you share with all of us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Thank you Eluzyion for all your help and for the information that you share with all of us.
    You're very welcome, good luck!!

I just bought the Fall Field habitat and now I would like to get the Arcane Arbor as well, but it says "limit reached" on both the Fall Field and Arcane Arbor. Are we only allowed one or is this some kind of glitch?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UnicornHeadbutt View Post
    I just bought the Fall Field habitat and now I would like to get the Arcane Arbor as well, but it says "limit reached" on both the Fall Field and Arcane Arbor. Are we only allowed one or is this some kind of glitch?
    Have you reached the maximum number of habitats, which is 126?

Rhino Keeper
    @MannersMouse, @Flatfoot, and Team - These animals are spot on and I'm loving the idea of some new events. Thank you all for what's looking to be a great October for us players <3

Now I just have to try to get all of them. I'm traveling for ten full days this month and won't be able to log in much <pout> . I'm certainly going to try though; I already gave my appreciation money to S8 by buying all of the boosts. Speed breeding is the best gem value, but I get too caught up in the moment and go way over budget, so the boosts are the best option for impulsive peeps like me.
    And of course when I set up something to breed this morning it's 43 hours. Not complaining since I don't have him yet, but it certainly cuts into my Candy Horn attempts.

@Eluzion, you play any way you want, honey! Thanks for all the hatching times & info. Well appreciate the help you give us!

Personally, I consider my gem spending part of my entertainment budget. To put it in perspective, it costs me $30 just to walk into a two hour movie, not including the cost of popcorn & Snocaps (if you haven't tried mixing them yet, you're missing out). I get many more hours of entertainment from FFS, plus it pays the bills for our awesome designers, so I usually am okay with buying some gems here & there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    @MannersMouse, @Flatfoot, and Team - These animals are spot on and I'm loving the idea of some new events. Thank you all for what's looking to be a great October for us players <3

Now I just have to try to get all of them. I'm traveling for ten full days this month and won't be able to log in much <pout> . I'm certainly going to try though; I already gave my appreciation money to S8 by buying all of the boosts. Speed breeding is the best gem value, but I get too caught up in the moment and go way over budget, so the boosts are the best option for impulsive peeps like me.
    And of course when I set up something to breed this morning it's 43 hours. Not complaining since I don't have him yet, but it certainly cuts into my Candy Horn attempts.

@Eluzion, you play any way you want, honey! Thanks for all the hatching times & info. Well appreciate the help you give us!

Personally, I consider my gem spending part of my entertainment budget. To put it in perspective, it costs me $30 just to walk into a two hour movie, not including the cost of popcorn & Snocaps (if you haven't tried mixing them yet, you're missing out). I get many more hours of entertainment from FFS, plus it pays the bills for our awesome designers, so I usually am okay with buying some gems here & there.
    Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who had a bit of an"impulsive" side when purchasing gems! :-) I just can't resist the sales. Every purchase I say is my last. Hello, my name is zamom72 & I'm a gemaholic.

Executive Chef
    Everyone noticed we all getting food for 2nd and realm runes as 3th prize in the community?
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Everyone noticed we all getting food for 2nd and realm runes as 3th prize in the community?
    Yes. I'm especially happy that we're getting realm runes, can't wait to find out how many. I am not at my habitat cap yet, and I have a lot of them in storage from events I'd like to bring out, but I often don't have enough space to ensure I won't miss out on a new habitat I really love. So, I'm always playing catch up.

The food will be greatly helpful as well, as I often wipe out all of my reserves on LB's and I don't know what the Candy Horn will do before the next SB.

Rhino Keeper
    How do we collect tricks and treats. I have 1% on each and I don't know how I got them.

New Resident
    got my harvest mouse, but it's invisible? Can't see it in his habitat. Anyone else with the same problem? Need help

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast