View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    First part of the event is over would of really liked the pumpkin cat but after a stampede of armadillos and doggies and 13 hour timers ...with less then 48 hours left I got a decent trade off of 48 hours...really hoping for garnet which I don't have.
    My opinion if I owned these games I would make sure everyone got the first needed 20 percent and the next three events as well cause Players would be more apt to open their wallets and give money in the final event of October if they had gotten the other needed requirements.
    So does this mean if we cannot complete the first event there is no point playing in the other events this month?

Rhino Keeper
    I got the community prizes finally! I was lucky enough to breed the candy horn and that is the only reason why. I won't get the 2400 goal for the tricks and that is bothersome to me. S8 made this event to where you HAVE to spend gems to complete it. that is not fun. there is no challenge in that. I have bread, evolved and had 2 nests going the ENTIRE time and I won't get that 2400 goal nor the treent. world events used to be so much fun for me. but now, no more. that's a shame. I have played this game since day 1 and always enjoyed it. I will continue to play and enjoy it but I will not spend my hard earned money to get these animals. As much as I want the beautiful black steed I won't spend money for him.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    So does this mean if we cannot complete the first event there is no point playing in the other events this month?
    Yes if you can't complete this one it's over for this month indeed. You need to get 20% for this event incl complete the milestone and hatching Candy Horn as well.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    How are people finishing? Is everyone using gems? Less than 40 hours left, and I just got Harvest mouse. I have 2 nests that are always full, breed and evolve everything and harvest 20 hour crops. How is everyone else doing it?

I haven't bred that darn Candy Horn yet. How many gourds for hatching and evolving that?

Also, if I don't get the 20% tricks and/or treats, is there even a point trying to get them for the rest of the events, or have I already failed?
    YEs. Even with 3 nests, and non stop breeding ( even speeding some up); covering ALL 24 hours from harvest punctually - will get you anywhere near the community prizes. This event is ONLY possible with insane gem spending .They have ****ed the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    YEs. Even with 3 nests, and non stop breeding ( even speeding some up); covering ALL 24 hours from harvest punctually - will get you anywhere near the community prizes. This event is ONLY possible with insane gem spending .They have ****ed the game.
    sounds either desperate or greedy on their end.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    sounds either desperate or greedy on their end.
    Also extremely counterproductive. I think most players are more motivated to give up entirely that spend gems in this ridiculous amount. This is not enjoyable event - so far- it is the worst event we ever had.

Farm Supplier
    Would not surprise me if it's greed... and at the end of the month we will see 'value packs' popping up with Tricks and Treats

New Resident
    Hi, I really have to say that Fantasy Forest is the first time I ever played a game (and I played a lot of games) where it is impossible to get any "good" prices in an event without having to spend tons and tons and mountains of diamonds. I understand that diamonds are necessary and I dont mind to use them in a "normal" amount but in this game it is rediculous. 😱 But its ok...I give up with those events and just buy a habitat here and there what is already expensive enough. But the BIGGEST joke in those events, where I always have to laugh, is the item that gives you free things of whatever you need every 4 hours or so. In this event 4 WHOLE GOLDEN JACKOLANTERN....wooooow for somebody that actually works and sleeps that makes maybe 8 a day.....THAT is soooooooo generous of S8 and really helps to reach the goal lol. 😁😁
    I know that S8 does not care...but still had to say it. ☺

Farm Supplier
    I haven't reached the 2000 to open the community prizes yet. Does anyone know where we are? How much food and how many runes do we win?

I'm at 1667. Trying to decide if I try for the 2000 or not.

More need 73 poin for community prize lets see what happan 1 day left