View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    How are people finishing? Is everyone using gems? Less than 40 hours left, and I just got Harvest mouse. I have 2 nests that are always full, breed and evolve everything and harvest 20 hour crops. How is everyone else doing it?

I haven't bred that darn Candy Horn yet. How many gourds for hatching and evolving that?

Also, if I don't get the 20% tricks and/or treats, is there even a point trying to get them for the rest of the events, or have I already failed?

Executive Chef
    Finally I made it to the Mouse. Probably my last animal this month.

Here's the egg of Harvest Mouse;
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171009_053206.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	388.1 KB 
ID:	38914
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

This month SUCKS this event SUCKS same with Dragon Story which has the word SUCK all over it. This is becoming the worst. Not fun at all. Is this the way they were planning the game to be?

New Resident
    I got candy horn and raised it to level 10 but I don't think I was rewarded all the golden gourds i was supposed to for that goal. Could please someone post the total number I should have gotten for finishing that goal line so I can confirm.

Rhino Keeper
    I just received the Harvest Mouse as well and got 8 hours on my Breeding timer I used a lot of gems to speed up breeding though.... On the bright side: I am closer to 2,000 points so I might still be able to get the pumpkin cat.

Fashion Designer
    Wondering how much we need for the treent? I can’t decide if I want to spend gems to speed up the candy horn hatching and evolving or if it won’t be worth it and I still won’t get anything. I’m about a hundred away from harvest mouse still and nowhere near community prizes.

This is event is no fun. Too difficult.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Wondering how much we need for the treent? I can’t decide if I want to spend gems to speed up the candy horn hatching and evolving or if it won’t be worth it and I still won’t get anything. I’m about a hundred away from harvest mouse still and nowhere near community prizes.

This is event is no fun. Too difficult.
    It's 3200 to get Scarecrow Treent

The last milestone of Tricky Harvest quest is get halfway from individual prize 4 to 5 in pumpkin party event, since 4 is 1600 and 5 is 3200 you need to reach 2400 to get 1800 black pumpkin

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    It's 3200 to get Scarecrow Treent

The last milestone of Tricky Harvest quest is get halfway from individual prize 4 to 5 in pumpkin party event, since 4 is 1600 and 5 is 3200 you need to reach 2400 to get 1800 black pumpkin
    Thanks for the info. I don’t think I can do that without spending more gems than I want to. Pity. Darn.

Thanks! Wish there were a few more days on this event.

I bought the candy horn but no way Im gonna reach the last prize. I will manage the 2400 but that cost me more that I would have spent if it wasnt for the horse/cat - I really hope that the other events wont be so hard Im not willing to spend more money! Like others said: way to hard and no fun at all.
    And another question which hasnt been answered (apart from the habitat stuff of course - do you think that they arent planning at all to give us expantions? And actually wanna end the game? You know making it harder and harder loosing costumers on purpose so they can say: no one was interested anymore?):
    Will there be other ways to gain points for the horse/cat or just the 5 events?!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunei View Post
    Nope, not even then. I've been at home throughout this entire event. I've had timers set and everything to make sure I don't miss any time for breeding, evolving, hatching, planting and collecting pumpkins from the decoration. I mined pumpkins as well and I have TWO trees for hatching. And even with all that, I only have 1404 points. I probably won't be able to unlock the community prizes and there is absolutely no way I'll be able to get the final "prize".

What a waste of time. I'm so done with these events. It doesn't matter how much time you spend on this game. If you don't buy and spend gems, don't even bother.
    Well done with 1404. That's great. You should get all the prizes with the dedication you put in, it's sad loyalty isn't a factor for S8.

I'm only on 1016 lol . So not bothered now.

Update: Got candy horn finally with king barkther and armodillo. Might get the mouse if I have time to level up.
    Last edited by NazKat; 10-09-17 at 01:10 AM. Reason: updated