View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Second community prize is in, not sure how munch food it was, though. We are at 49M on the community prize and need 125.4M for the runes - seems impossible in just two more days... with how hard it is to get candy horn (still not in sight despite plenty speed breeding) and the linked other October animal(s) starting to dislike this game

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Because you made it to the community do you already know how much we get for 2nd and/or 3th community price? I mean the food and runes. I'm wondering if it's worth it to spent gems for it.
    I'm sorry I dont even remember what apples it gave me all I'm thinking about is trying to get the candy corn sheep, here is what it shows it doesn't tell u how many runes-Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-10-08-14-50-31-1.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	38904

Rhino Keeper
    I received the second community prize this morning. I did not get a pop up it was just there so I'm not sure of the amount. But my guess is it was around 30,000 apples looking at my total amount of apples. But I'm not really sure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by julesh11 View Post
    I?m getting really frustrated with trying to breed a Candy Horn. Nothing but Hottweilers and Armodillos. I don?t understand why some players have had success breeding this animal and I have been trying for days spending Gems to speed up breeding time to try.....and try again. Beginning to feel ripped off by this game
    I think most have not managed to breed it. It is not just you. I have been trying for days - and getting absolutely everything else. By this rate wouldn't be surprised if I managed to breed ALL the legendary animals before I even get 8 hour timer

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by NazKat View Post
    I remember world events from the beginning you used to get 4 animals plus habitat. Individual prizes started at 25 points and community unlocked at 600. Max for individual was around 3000 ish but people would still achieve 3/4 animals and habitat. They were enjoyable and doable with a bit of effort. Not like now, if we stay awake 24/7 for 7 days would we be able to finish this one?
    Nope, not even then. I've been at home throughout this entire event. I've had timers set and everything to make sure I don't miss any time for breeding, evolving, hatching, planting and collecting pumpkins from the decoration. I mined pumpkins as well and I have TWO trees for hatching. And even with all that, I only have 1404 points. I probably won't be able to unlock the community prizes and there is absolutely no way I'll be able to get the final "prize".

What a waste of time. I'm so done with these events. It doesn't matter how much time you spend on this game. If you don't buy and spend gems, don't even bother.

Executive Chef
    Ok, I'm not sure if I'm asking a silly question......but I'll ask anyway.
    So, ppl said that for completing events they completed 20%of the horse goal line.
    But the pop up says u have to complete the event to get the rewards. (The 20%)
    I don't think I'm gonna complete this event. And I'm not spending gems for an animal to stay in storage. So I'm not gonna get 20%
    If there are 5 events that offer 20% each on completion we will reach 100% but if you don't complete the event we won't get the full 20%
    Will there be extra events offered to help those players reach the 100% or is it only going to be a set amount offered.

I hope that made sense.... let me know if not.

YES, YES, YES......Animal storage. I?ve asked about this before as other games have storage for their animals etc. WE NEED IT!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    First part of the event is over would of really liked the pumpkin cat but after a stampede of armadillos and doggies and 13 hour timers ...with less then 48 hours left I got a decent trade off of 48 hours...really hoping for garnet which I don't have.
    My opinion if I owned these games I would make sure everyone got the first needed 20 percent and the next three events as well cause Players would be more apt to open their wallets and give money in the final event of October if they had gotten the other needed requirements.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3376.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	38913  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    First part of the event is over would of really liked the pumpkin cat but after a stampede of armadillos and doggies and 13 hour timers ...with less then 48 hours left I got a decent trade off of 48 hours...really hoping for garnet which I don't have.
    My opinion if I owned these games I would make sure everyone got the first needed 20 percent and the next three events as well cause Players would be more apt to open their wallets and give money in the final event of October if they had gotten the other needed requirements.
    Agreed...failing most of us on the very first event is extremely disheartening and demotivating

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Totally agree. Making it so hard so early is not inspiring me to spend rather the opposite. Another 12 hour fail on the nest in my forest.