View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssafriends View Post
    No idea how many runes are in the final prize but the community has really just started the second prize (apples).
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    No where near community prizes yet!

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    So my opinion: I was really excited about the new animals - although no space but no one seems to care - but after 3 days Im pretty disappointed: spent 300 gems on speed breed - i think im gonna stop now and just buy the sheep - normally I would never do that but I love the horse and the cat. But I wont try for the scarecrow I wanted to try for it, but Im not willing to spend gems on the sheep and the last individual price another WE I wont finish. 3200 points for 7 days S8 is getting more unrealistic from event to event.
    On a side note I didnt breed a new limited animal since the valentines day animals. Pretty sad -.-
    And 2000 points to unlock the community prizes again?! These people are reading the forum so why do they never listen?! Same goes for the needed expantions.
    At last Im gonna ask again if the coins habitat is really limited - I really think this is a question someone could answer?!
    Hello! I've noticed a few players asking if the Arcane Arbor habitat would remain in the store, so I wanted to respond. We're updating the featuring so the habitat will remain in the shop and purchasable after the October events end. Hope this helps!
    Game Designer - Working to make your Forest as fantastic as possible!

I had 2 deadwing habits for adult form & baby form I deleted those habitats but now the animals are scattered in different habitats and don't look the same. I also deleted the habitats i paid gems for that I had duplicates of hoping one day I can buy them back. We won some in the leader board so my next strategy is to delete dups of those and one day put them back. It is just stressful. Why don't they want my money??? I want to buy more!!!! Is this is God's way of saying i need to cut back....?! Lol

Banned
    So I'm driving myself nuts because I now have 2 FFS accounts. I do not feel the need to have the exact same animals on both accounts, although it would be nice. I am really having a hard time deciding which one I want to do some speed breeding to get Candy Horn and/or which one I might want to buy a Value Pack for in order to get more gourds and either the dashing Prince Charring or the adorable Hipppopo-a-Gold. Does anyone with multiple accounts have any insight or advice? I guess I should choose to focus my efforts on one or another so that I can ultimately have enough Tricks and Treats at the end to get the Steed and the Familiar. I kind of want to split my efforts, though, and try to get Candy Horn on one and then buy a value pack on the other. Ugh, decisions!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I had 2 deadwing habits for adult form & baby form I deleted those habitats but now the animals are scattered in different habitats and don't look the same. I also deleted the habitats i paid gems for that I had duplicates of hoping one day I can buy them back. We won some in the leader board so my next strategy is to delete dups of those and one day put them back. It is just stressful. Why don't they want my money??? I want to buy more!!!! Is this is God's way of saying i need to cut back....?! Lol
    I agree. If they won't give us more habitats then at least give us animal storage. That way we could put common animals in storage and sell all of our coin purchased habitats so we can continue buying gem habitats for upcoming events. That would be a win win for S8 and the players as well.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 10-06-17 at 03:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I agree. If they won't give us more habitats then at least give us animal storage. That way we could put common animals in storage and sell all of our coin purchased habitats so we can continue buying gem habitats for upcoming events. That would be a win win for S8 and the players as well.
    It would be also nice to get opportunity to storage habitats.

I was just perusing thru the different posts and I realized all comments when it comes to Storm 8 that they are all negative. Not one player has given kudos to S8 on a great game. This event is extremely hard and it's going to take all month to complete to get the big prize.
    I have noticed that too and I feel bad because it really is a great game, but this is just too crazy and they should tone it down a notch, or I guess a ton. This month is coming down to be one of the best with all the addition of new and exciting animals but they are too hard to complete in just a month.

I really want to put animals in storage too... like a hibernation cave. If it’s gems i’m down (not 1,000 though)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    I really want to put animals in storage too... like a hibernation cave. If it’s gems i’m down (not 1,000 though)
    I'm only allowed 2 more habitats and I probably won't be able to finish this month long event. Leaving any animals unhatched in storage is an idea but If I have to level up any animals then I have a problem. I don't mind paying for storage space for hatched and animals that have been leveled up as well but with coins preferably.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 10-06-17 at 05:23 PM.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast