View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    It'll probably be milestones because only 2 people in a group can win top prize
    I hope you're right. I probably can complete the milestones but I definitely don't have enough gems to be able to go after one of the top 2 spots on a LB, especially if I'm in a group that has 3 or 4 very competitive players use to always winning. Good luck on whatever comes next.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggermom444 View Post
    Need to make tasks more achievable...too much depends on luck. Feel like Storm* has made things impossible in the hopes that we will buy gold to finish them....TOTALLY FRUSTRATED BY FANTASY STORY and DRAGON STORY It used to be fun playing, now it is stressful and frustrating
    i play both, and i find dragon story events doable, when it is not for FFS.
    i bred none of the FFS new animals because they are super rare, when those for dragon story are only rare (and i bred them without spending gold/gems). besides i have boosts in DS and all the 14 treasure dragons (70 golds per day). in FFS , i have only 6 treasure animals that give me only less than 10 gems per day ! events are now impossible to play without spending real money ! that’s why i’m planning to stop FFS at the end of the years
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Just curious what percentages people are at at this point? I'm only at 29% for the familiar, and 49% for the steed. Since were about halfway through the event, I think I'm going to be very lucky to win even one of the animals. I've been participating in everything so far as much as I possibly can (got to the harvest mouse on the LB, finished the SB (waiting on steed to hatch), and am on round 32 in the tournament), but it still seems like it won't be enough. I've spent about 50 gems so far, but I'm trying to be careful, as I feel that gems are somewhat expensive. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I'm going to pretend like I don't care so I won't be too disappointed at the end of the month.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Just curious what percentages people are at at this point? I'm only at 29% for the familiar, and 49% for the steed. Since were about halfway through the event, I think I'm going to be very lucky to win even one of the animals. I've been participating in everything so far as much as I possibly can (got to the harvest mouse on the LB, finished the SB (waiting on steed to hatch), and am on round 32 in the tournament), but it still seems like it won't be enough. I've spent about 50 gems so far, but I'm trying to be careful, as I feel that gems are somewhat expensive. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I'm going to pretend like I don't care so I won't be too disappointed at the end of the month.
    I have the Witchs familiar cat from events and speed breeding, the max for the Sorcerer's Steed after this event is 63%

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Just finished SB, tournament not yet (one more round). I have 63% on Familiar and 61% on Steed. Hope this info helps

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stellasfairyland View Post
    Just finished SB, tournament not yet (one more round). I have 63% on Familiar and 61% on Steed. Hope this info helps
    I', 63% for Steed ( From tournament, SB and WE ( that one took bit of gems - did not win WE - but reached final trick goal) , but only like 14% on Familiar - Didn't manage to breed either super rare limited animal - although I tried so hard.

Banned
    My baby account, which managed to breed a Candy Horn, but not a Chihuacabra, is only at 35% for the cat, and 61% for the steed. However, that account is not going to get to hatch an Opal Pony.

My main account, which hasn't been able to breed *anything* is only at 14% for the cat, but 61% for the steed. That will go up even more once I hatch my Opal Pony.

Overall, doubtful that I will get a cat on either account, but I should get a horse on one account or the other, depending on how the next event turns out.

Dragon Story is having a similar event where you can get a Skeleking Dragon and a Skelequeen dragon. The king is pretty easy to get, but, again, the queen is a bit harder. It's harder to get treats than tricks, I guess!

Fashion Designer
    Is everyone getting treats breeding? I was at first but haven't gotten any since

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Is everyone getting treats breeding? I was at first but haven't gotten any since
    I don't think I am, or, if I am, it is random.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I', 63% for Steed ( From tournament, SB and WE ( that one took bit of gems - did not win WE - but reached final trick goal) , but only like 14% on Familiar - Didn't manage to breed either super rare limited animal - although I tried so hard.
    Unfortunately it is always a draw of luck. I was lucky enough to breed both limited animals within a reasonable amount of speed breeding ( you have to use gems. Period) I think so far I am on track and am able to collect points on all required tasks. (Opal will be hatched soon for the last quest). I am quite nervous about the last event. Hopefully they will make it easier so all of our hard work and luck will not be wasted.