View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

At 1453 it's pretty tempting to just spend a few gems for the animal at 1600 but I'll resist. This is depressing.

Rhino Keeper
    Somehow I managed to get 2400 and finished the goals. I am at 25% on the witches familiar and 20% on the steed. Is that what others got too percentage wise? Did I get everything I could this round?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    Somehow I managed to get 2400 and finished the goals. I am at 25% on the witches familiar and 20% on the steed. Is that what others got too percentage wise? Did I get everything I could this round?
    Yes. You are doing more than fine. Most will never make it - more than half are unlikely to even get community prizes. This event is the most terrible one we have ever had.

10 min more left lets see we get 3rd comunity prize or not 400k mor poit left

Executive Chef
    Only 8 Realm Runes????? What a joke.
    During a spinning wheel we can get 10.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Only 8 Realm Runes????? What a joke.
    During a spinning wheel we can get 10.
    gee S8, I hope we didn't break the bank with that grand prize.

Executive Chef
    Well, I hope they do poll on this one. Including how far people actually were able to make it.

This event goes down as worst event in their game history ( So far...)

Host(ess)
    I just managed to get to the community prizes with 2001 points, spending 8 gems in total (there was no way I was going to waste more than that on an impossible event). This event was absolutely horrible. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I had been playing this game pretty much 24/7 for the past week in order to finish this event, and I was just *barely* able to reach the community prizes, which is ridiculous. I, like many others, did not manage to breed Candy Horn despite trying from the moment the event began.

I can't stand these events anymore. I didn't even try doing the last two or three World Events due to how unrealistic and impossible they've become, but I thought I'd give this one a try since Halloween is my favourite holiday and I like the animals. Should've known it would be impossible without spending a large amount of gems which I will NOT do.

At this point, I'm 100% done with World Events and I'm very close to being done with this entire game. From refusing to add an additional confirmation button before spending gems, to refusing to increase the habitat limit, to making events impossible to complete without spending tons of gems, to completely ignoring all of our complaints, it's so obvious that the S8 team responsible for all of this has no respect for their players.

People in the forums have basically been on their virtual knees BEGGING for change, and it's like the S8 team just sit in their comfy thrones, laughing at us while counting their money.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeyanup786 View Post
    10 min more left lets see we get 3rd comunity prize or not 400k mor poit left
    At least it's something. Could have been a decoration that some won't like or have room for. Instead it helps those of us who can still expand, even if just by a little.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunei View Post
    I just managed to get to the community prizes with 2001 points, spending 8 gems in total (there was no way I was going to waste more than that on an impossible event). This event was absolutely horrible. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I had been playing this game pretty much 24/7 for the past week in order to finish this event, and I was just *barely* able to reach the community prizes, which is ridiculous. I, like many others, did not manage to breed Candy Horn despite trying from the moment the event began.

I can't stand these events anymore. I didn't even try doing the last two or three World Events due to how unrealistic and impossible they've become, but I thought I'd give this one a try since Halloween is my favourite holiday and I like the animals. Should've known it would be impossible without spending a large amount of gems which I will NOT do.

At this point, I'm 100% done with World Events and I'm very close to being done with this entire game. From refusing to add an additional confirmation button before spending gems, to refusing to increase the habitat limit, to making events impossible to complete without spending tons of gems, to completely ignoring all of our complaints, it's so obvious that the S8 team responsible for all of this has no respect for their players.

People in the forums have basically been on their virtual knees BEGGING for change, and it's like the S8 team just sit in their comfy thrones, laughing at us while counting their money.
    By this rate they are going to actually LOSE money Since more and more players stop playing: