View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by MannersMouse View Post
    Hello! I've noticed a few players asking if the Arcane Arbor habitat would remain in the store, so I wanted to respond. We're updating the featuring so the habitat will remain in the shop and purchasable after the October events end. Hope this helps!
    So my opinion: I was really excited about the new animals - although no space but no one seems to care - but after 3 days Im pretty disappointed: spent 300 gems on speed breed - i think im gonna stop now and just buy the sheep - normally I would never do that but I love the horse and the cat. But I wont try for the scarecrow I wanted to try for it, but Im not willing to spend gems on the sheep and the last individual price another WE I wont finish. 3200 points for 7 days S8 is getting more unrealistic from event to event.
    On a side note I didnt breed a new limited animal since the valentines day animals. Pretty sad -.-
    And 2000 points to unlock the community prizes again?! These people are reading the forum so why do they never listen?! Same goes for the needed expantions.
    At last Im gonna ask again if the coins habitat is really limited - I really think this is a question someone could answer?!

Why was only part of this post replied to? No one ever tells us about habitat limits or expansions or listens when we tell them the goals are set too high except for the rich players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    So my opinion: I was really excited about the new animals - although no space but no one seems to care - but after 3 days Im pretty disappointed: spent 300 gems on speed breed - i think im gonna stop now and just buy the sheep - normally I would never do that but I love the horse and the cat. But I wont try for the scarecrow I wanted to try for it, but Im not willing to spend gems on the sheep and the last individual price another WE I wont finish. 3200 points for 7 days S8 is getting more unrealistic from event to event.
    On a side note I didnt breed a new limited animal since the valentines day animals. Pretty sad -.-
    And 2000 points to unlock the community prizes again?! These people are reading the forum so why do they never listen?! Same goes for the needed expantions.
    At last Im gonna ask again if the coins habitat is really limited - I really think this is a question someone could answer?!

Why was only part of this post replied to? No one ever tells us about habitat limits or expansions or listens when we tell them the goals are set too high except for the rich players.
    I agree with you. I'd also like to know why each event is getting harder/more difficult.
    If they'd just tell is why then we might not speculate so much and hate so much on S8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I agree. If they won't give us more habitats then at least give us animal storage. That way we could put common animals in storage and sell all of our coin purchased habitats so we can continue buying gem habitats for upcoming events. That would be a win win for S8 and the players as well.
    What a logical idea.
    Is anyone listening?????
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    Oh my goodness! So many Hotweilers followed by too many Armodillows. Now I have a 15 hr fail breeding w/Sir Barkthur & Persian Leopard. Any ideas?

I hope I'make not speaking out of turn on the whole habitat issue, but I read some interesting info over on the Fashion Story boards. Please excuse me if this is old news as I'm new to the boards. Anyway, folks were mentioning that there hadn't been any updates in quite a while. Word came down that there were layoffs at S8 (this could be going back a year. I don't recall the date.) They said the game was continuing, but to be patient when waiting for upates. I assume FF has been more of a priority as I've seen more updates here than there.
    No worries on speaking out of turn.
    This has been discussed on the forum. I do believe many of us are aware of the layoffs.
    Its funny - you enjoy the game, you plug along playing away and you don't realize the legitimacy to the many concerns/complaints until you hit the roadblock yourself (which we all eventually do). Here's hoping for miracles, better planning/management. Good luck to all. Not sure how much longer I will be here
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Farm Supplier
    I dont think I will ever get any of these so sad but I guess one can try. this app is kind of hard r u sure it is for children. Like it's a kids game that's really hard like yeah.

Rhino Keeper
    Just stopping by looking for someone to commiserate with. I currently have 745 points in the community event. Given the time that's left, I don't think I'll make even the 1600 points for the mouse. I have yet to breed a Sugary Sheep, though I have been trying since the beginning (another 14 hour fail is on my nest right now). Additionally, I only have 2% towards the Familiar, and 5% towards the Steed. Since 9.7% of the 31 days has passed already, those percentages aren't looking very good either. And I have been playing as much as possible given my work and family commitments. Someone commented earlier in this thread that they thought this was supposed to be a game for kids, and that it is much too hard for them. I don't think this game is meant for kids at all. Kids generally aren't in a position to buy/spend gems; this game is, in my very humble opinion, very obviously directed at adult gem spenders.

This event like mission impossible 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Have you reached the maximum number of habitats, which is 126?
    Wow yes I have. Why didn't I think of that? I'm gonna need more space for my animals soon...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I'm only allowed 2 more habitats and I probably won't be able to finish this month long event. Leaving any animals unhatched in storage is an idea but If I have to level up any animals then I have a problem. I don't mind paying for storage space for hatched and animals that have been leveled up as well but with coins preferably.
    Have you put out any habitats you have in storage, won through events? I?m out of land now, although I have managed to put out 7 habitats over limit of 126

Rhino Keeper
    I love this game. I really do, s8 made a wonderful, entertaining and fun game that has been a constant companion for a long time. It's persuaded me to part with money. Kept me distracted through tough times and amused me. Something no other game has done.
    But now it seems they are determined to slowly rip the game apart. Unless I want to spend 100s of euro a months events have slowly become impossible

October is my favorite month and I adore Halloween. I'm so disheartened the events have started off so difficult and I fear that's a taste of what's to come for the rest of the month. Many players have no space. Many of us struggle with rollbacks and crashing. I can't justify the ever rising price tag for this game.
    Had this event been achievable with normal play and had I needed gems eventually for the steed and cat I'd have paid. Not now. I'll probably keep playing but I've lost all enjoyment.