View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    If everything is going as it's should be, I made it to the community prizes today. This WE is the hardest ever. If this is the way s8 is going I stop playing WE from now on.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    I too am having no luck. If my seven year old granddaughter didn't like these animals I wouldn't be playing it. As it is I told myself a couple months ago that I was done stressing. This is a game with imaginary animals and has no real impact on real life. I play for what I can get and even though it's disappointing I'm done stressing and being angry. My feelings are if the creators want to be that greedy then I'm just not going to play like that any more.
    I agree too completely. Spending money on a game that has imaginary animals is really not worth it. I'd rather go out and buy something real that I can enjoy and use. That's what I tell my two boys too

Rhino Keeper
    About 12 hrs left when I finely got the eleucive 8 hr timer. Used King Barkther and PersianLeopard. Kept breeding earth and fire the whole time. The only thing I didn't get was a Magmacore. If I get all the golden pumpkins I will be in the community prizes.

Farm Supplier
    The amount of time I'm putting into this game as well as money is frustrating me too. I really don't think it's worth it. If I can't play to enjoy its really not worth it. I'm taking a back seat.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    About 12 hrs left when I finely got the eleucive 8 hr timer. Used King Barkther and PersianLeopard. Kept breeding earth and fire the whole time. The only thing I didn't get was a Magmacore. If I get all the golden pumpkins I will be in the community prizes.
    I'm sure lots of players will get the Candy Horn today. Then everyone will have to speed hatch and speed evolve using gems to get their Candy Horn to level 10 to get the golden pumpkins

Fashion Designer
    This is a really good game and it could be great if the devs don't get greedy and chase off their loyal customers. I hope they rethink they're strategy

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    I too am having no luck. If my seven year old granddaughter didn't like these animals I wouldn't be playing it. As it is I told myself a couple months ago that I was done stressing. This is a game with imaginary animals and has no real impact on real life. I play for what I can get and even though it's disappointing I'm done stressing and being angry. My feelings are if the creators want to be that greedy then I'm just not going to play like that any more.
    I agree entirely keianna38. This is a silly cartoon game and I really enjoy it but it's never going to be more than that. I work waaay too hard for my money. I will never coin. It's just not worth it to me. I enjoy the challenge and thrill of getting the one I've been breeding for but sometimes the games seem so tight it's pointless. There will always be another competition or tournament. Sucky thing is I enjoyed the community tournaments the most and storm 8 let us all down with this one

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    I'm sure lots of players will get the Candy Horn today. Then everyone will have to speed hatch and speed evolve using gems to get their Candy Horn to level 10 to get the golden pumpkins
    That's what I had to do, I got my candy yest and had to speed up hatching and evolving. That's why I got the mouse this morning. I still haven't unlocked community prizes. Don't think I will. Don't get why it's so high to unlock! The community is working really hard together, we should all get them for sure!!!

Fashion Designer
    I got 15,000 food as my community food prize. It was not as much as I had hoped.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    I tried and still wasn't able to unlock the community part..I'm disappointed in myself and the event. They need to go back to the time when they weren't such short on time...this event as well as others and animals (not available through breeding) they bring back in market seem to be geared towards those who have the gems or the means to get the gems..am I only one who thinks this? I miss the days when the game was fun & enjoyable..hope everyone has a good day