View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    looks like I have only 17 1/2 hours left and I have not even managed to unlock the community prizes, I have 1445 golden gourds so I have not even managed to get the harvest mouse yet and I can't breed the candy horn, I have been trying for the last several days. I am just SO frustrated, doesn't look like I will get anything!!
    liesl23

Executive Chef
    I hope they will do poll on this one - this event is ridiculous.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dragginalong View Post
    I got it too and thought we were supposed to get a lot of golden gourds for hatching it but I did not get any. If any one had the amount per goal I would like to know too.
    I feel like this event is not possible to win. From what I can tell no one has been rewarded all the golden gourds we we're supposed to for raising candy horn 😒

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lmcaveda View Post
    I feel like this event is not possible to win. From what I can tell no one has been rewarded all the golden gourds we we're supposed to for raising candy horn ��
    Even that would not help you to win. Even if you get the golden things from Candy horn - still nowhere NEAR the final prize. Yes, this event IS impossible to win - without spending lots of gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Less than 24 hours left and no candy horn, not even anywhere near Harvest Mouse, still need like 500 or 600 gourds for that :/

Rhino Keeper
    Well I managed the mouse but community prizes are probably out of reach. Looking at some saying here their 3 or 4 accounts haven't got the candy horn is maddening. The odds of breeding it seem pretty dang low. S8 why make the first event so hard? So very many of us just won't be able to complete the events for October now and therefore there's no point me eveb bothering buying gems. Seems an odd marketing strategy to alienate a large portion of your players so early into a long term goal.

Farm Supplier
    I too am having no luck. If my seven year old granddaughter didn't like these animals I wouldn't be playing it. As it is I told myself a couple months ago that I was done stressing. This is a game with imaginary animals and has no real impact on real life. I play for what I can get and even though it's disappointing I'm done stressing and being angry. My feelings are if the creators want to be that greedy then I'm just not going to play like that any more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    I too am having no luck. If my seven year old granddaughter didn't like these animals I wouldn't be playing it. As it is I told myself a couple months ago that I was done stressing. This is a game with imaginary animals and has no real impact on real life. I play for what I can get and even though it's disappointing I'm done stressing and being angry. My feelings are if the creators want to be that greedy then I'm just not going to play like that any more.
    Agreed 100 %

Farm Supplier
    Worst world event ever!!!!! Will no longer bother doing them. Thank you.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Even that would not help you to win. Even if you get the golden things from Candy horn - still nowhere NEAR the final prize. Yes, this event IS impossible to win - without spending lots of gems.
    I might not have won the final prize but if I had gotten as many golden gourds as I was supposed to I would at least qualify for the community prizes