View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    I also didn't get Candy Horn , and I'm mad, because I have 1500 points and I won't get even the Mouse

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    I'm sure lots of players will get the Candy Horn today. Then everyone will have to speed hatch and speed evolve using gems to get their Candy Horn to level 10 to get the golden pumpkins
    You are definitely right! I speeded up breeding to get my Candy Horn(with Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino) at only 4 hours left before the event ends. I also used gems to speed up everything in order to get the golden pumpkins. That's what S8 wants us to do. Good luck to everyone still trying!

Fashion Designer
    If this is the 1st event out of 5 and it's difficulty level is this high there is no way to understand what S8 has in mind for the next 4 events. All I read from players is their frustration with this game and some have decided to quit because it's not fun anymore. It's been obvious to us that S8 doesn't care about us or they would listen and communicate with us about the future of their games. S8, the idea of these games are to make players WANT to play and to tell others and grow and keep growing into a successful game. S8 seems to be going down a different road, a dead end road it seems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I got 15,000 food as my community food prize. It was not as much as I had hoped.
    Don't be surprised if we only get 15 runes, too. So less than 20% of what it takes to do an 80 realm expansion. 😕

Farm Supplier
    I also bought a spooky habitat and I hope I will fill it up. I asked because I tought that at the end of time they will give everyone Candy Horn to spend more money and gems to speed up, if you didn't get it I won't speed my and won't try again. Thanks and good luck next week

Rhino Keeper
    The overwhelming discontent and frustration expressed by all the players now is a warning sign for Storm8. I've been complaining about how the game was manipulated for a long time. As a long-time player, it's good to see Storm8 is still making changes but often these changes make the game less fun to play. This WE and the Coliseum are good examples. It's too bad.

Is it clear that IF YOU DID NOT GET the Candy Horn, that it will have ANY bearing on you getting the Witch's Familiar, Sorcerer's Steed, or Scrarecrow Trent? Bottom line do getting Candy Horn play a part in us getting the other three ghost animals? If we do not stand a chance in getting one or any of them because we did not get candy horn why would we continue with the goal? It is heart breaking to hear so many people wanted it and could not get it. I also did not succeed and I never tried harder.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsveralorraine View Post
    Is it clear that IF YOU DID NOT GET the Candy Horn, that it will have ANY bearing on you getting the Witch's Familiar, Sorcerer's Steed, or Scrarecrow Trent? Bottom line do getting Candy Horn play a part in us getting the other three ghost animals? If we do not stand a chance in getting one or any of them because we did not get candy horn why would we continue with the goal? It is heart breaking to hear so many people wanted it and could not get it. I also did not succeed and I never tried harder.
    I so totally agree. I have tried for the Candy Horn on both of my accounts since it started & won't get it before time expires. The sad thing is I don't even have enough points to get any of the community prizes either. The game should not be set up so you have to spend money to advance. This is the second community event this has happened to me!
    I keep debating whether to delete the game altogether & Storm8 is not listening to its players!

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    you're right. The reason I play these games is because sometimes real life becomes overwhelming and games are a temporary escape from whatever stress it is that has me down. I play to feel good because winning is a good feeling but to play a game that is frustrating is not good at all. I need to find something that is enjoyable , something I can win, not something that makes me feel like all they want is to see how much money they can get from me.
    If u use to read I would go back to that. My brother bought me a book for Christmas last year and I haven't even read it. Reading all of your responses makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life to make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsveralorraine View Post
    Ok this is now like the 10th time that this has been asked and still no response... seriously this is kinda important. Arent the answering us cause the answer would be ,yes' and this would keep every player without candy horn keep from spending gems the rest of the month?! If so: This would be SO mean!!