View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Hey arent we getting 5x points for the cat anymore... I thought it was until 1/11

Rhino Keeper
    I am 99%for the steed I will get him when I get the last milestone on LB..should be tonight. So close!!!! Not a chance at the kitty though. Only bred candy horn. Could not get the other 2 after days and days of trying

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Hey arent we getting 5x points for the cat anymore... I thought it was until 1/11
    I just came here to see what was up with that, too. I just put my latest Wendiglow fail on the nest, and did not receive the 5x treats (or are the orange ones the tricks?) either. I suppose it really doesn't matter, though, since I also haven't been able to breed the required animals since the Candy Horn. The Familiar is so far out of reach it's really a moot point anyway.

Executive Chef
    Have completed every event this month so far.
    Not received all the tricks for the Sorcerer's Steed sadly
    After completing the tourney it went from 94 till 96%

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171029_165009.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	39415
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I have completed every event for steed too and am only at 92. Afyer spending s too trying in vain to breed unbredable animals if I dont get the steed I am deleting this game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    I have completed every event for steed too and am only at 92. Afyer spending s too trying in vain to breed unbredable animals if I dont get the steed I am deleting this game.
    Weird -I completed every event and I got the steed - no problem. Sure you didn't miss any of the steps - like hatching turtle ( it was only way to get max points from tournament - winning was not enough...)

I will never make it to the cat - haven't managed to breed a single october animal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Weird -I completed every event and I got the steed - no problem. Sure you didn't miss any of the steps - like hatching turtle ( it was only way to get max points from tournament - winning was not enough...)

I will never make it to the cat - haven't managed to breed a single october animal.
    I have had such a time with points not coming. I have reported it a couple times.

Rhino Keeper
    Have u guys hatched everything? Most of the events required hatching, not just finishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    Have u guys hatched everything? Most of the events required hatching, not just finishing.
    What did we have to hatch?
    And I think I didnt get the last points from the storybook. And there I for sure hatched the horse because I needed it to breed for the sidegoal.
    I hope as we have still a few days left and both the tournament and the leaderboard are ending today we are getting another bonus event in case we missed/didnt get some points. In my opinion it would be pretty mean if we really had to finish every event to get the steed - not saying that S8 wouldnt do this after all...
    Last edited by littelprincess0313; 10-29-17 at 11:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    What did we have to hatch?
    And I think I didnt got the last points from the storybook. And there I for sure hatched the horse because I needed it to breed for the sidegoal.
    I hope as we have still a few days left and both the tournament and the leaderboard are ending today we are getting another bonus event in case we missed/didnt get some points. In my opinion it would be pretty mean if we really had to finish every event to get the steed - not saying that S8 wouldnt do this after all...
    I had to hatch the Jack lanturtl and I think I had to hatch the opal pony. Not certain on the pony but definitely on the Jack lanturtle