View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I hatched all of these........ the Horseman's Steed, Opal Pony and Jack-O'-Lanturn but still missing 4% of my tricks. Were there other creatures?
    I too hatched all of the above creatures and only have 96% for the Sorcerers Steed and 32% for the Witches Familiar but despite 24 hour breeding could not breed the required animals and I'm not going to spend thousands of gems to get them. Everyone should be able to breed them not just the few!

I guess that is where the lost percentages come from.

To be honest, I think this Trick and Treat business is a farce!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I too hatched all of the above creatures and only have 96% for the Sorcerers Steed and 32% for the Witches Familiar but despite 24 hour breeding could not breed the required animals and I'm not going to spend thousands of gems to get them. Everyone should be able to breed them not just the few!

I guess that is where the lost percentages come from.

To be honest, I think this Trick and Treat business is a farce!
    I too have 96 percent and I wish someone could give us a clue how to get the rest. It was never clear from the start and there is no good reason for that. Explanations for events are always lacking, but how much effort would it take? Why do we always have to guess?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I too have 96 percent and I wish someone could give us a clue how to get the rest. It was never clear from the start and there is no good reason for that. Explanations for events are always lacking, but how much effort would it take? Why do we always have to guess?
    and some.get them and some don't. good ol storm 8 support advised me that since my total had increased it is working. LOL. what logic. I said just because it increased does not mean it is working correctly. Having to fight for everything is not fun. I am deleting this game of I do not get these animals. I played the game. if there is no reward what fun is that.

Ok so it has become very obvious that I will not get the stupid wendiglow so I missed all those “tricks” so unless they come up with a quick tournament of something it is impossible to get the sorcerers steed for me at least. I have 94% tricks and 78% treats. What kick in the guy to be so close but knowing it’s not good enough.

Rhino Keeper
    The limited breedable animals were for treats not tricks as far as I'm aware.

Which is confusing for me as I'm missing a lot of tricks but have completed every goal for them. I even spent gems to make sure I got far enough in the world event for the tricks.

The numbers for the Steed are too tight. It should be like DS where if u miss one or two final goals u can still make it. U need a perfect run to get 100% with no gems ... which is impossible given how hard World Events are now
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by KaywinnetteLee1 View Post
    Ok so it has become very obvious that I will not get the stupid wendiglow so I missed all those ?tricks? so unless they come up with a quick tournament of something it is impossible to get the sorcerers steed for me at least. I have 94% tricks and 78% treats. What kick in the guy to be so close but knowing it?s not good enough.
    I'm too at 94% is there a chance to get 100 %?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seraconan View Post
    I'm too at 94% is there a chance to get 100 %?
    Did you complete ALL Trick events? If you did 5 ( completed all goals - you should have gotten the horse.) World event + Storybook + 2 tournaments + Leaderboard - I think some people forgot that they needed to HATCH animals they won from tournament to get final tricks- they may have won the tournament,...but if they DIDN't Hatch it in the time - they lost the tricks.

i managed to hatch the treats witches familiar with treats to spare but the tricks for the horsemans steed im pretty sure i got everything all month and im only at 96% but even if i missed a single thing shouldnt there some kind of buffer room if you miss a single notch on the quest chain?

Either way theres 4 days left for the quest even though todays the last day of the month so im hoping there will be one more event/quest to get tricks instead of just having to watch the 4 day counter mock me as it counts down with no way to increase my tricks without paying real cash.

Rhino Keeper
    ok so in the last minutes of leaderboard I finally managed to breed a wendiglow. of course so I could spend gems to get the points. so I did and that animal is also now at 96%