View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I love this game. I really do, s8 made a wonderful, entertaining and fun game that has been a constant companion for a long time. It's persuaded me to part with money. Kept me distracted through tough times and amused me. Something no other game has done.
    But now it seems they are determined to slowly rip the game apart. Unless I want to spend 100s of euro a months events have slowly become impossible

October is my favorite month and I adore Halloween. I'm so disheartened the events have started off so difficult and I fear that's a taste of what's to come for the rest of the month. Many players have no space. Many of us struggle with rollbacks and crashing. I can't justify the ever rising price tag for this game.
    Had this event been achievable with normal play and had I needed gems eventually for the steed and cat I'd have paid. Not now. I'll probably keep playing but I've lost all enjoyment.
    Same. I would have thought buying gems time-to time, to speed something....or habitats ...but seeing as they have started to make past few events. I just give up in the start and then don't even consider buying gems. Since this is full time october event you need to complete all 4-5 events to get enough for Grand prizes - and even 1/5 is IMPOSSIBLE. Then they will lose even more people...since if one event is AS impossible - but I fear the next 4 will be as tough. Meaning - most will give up after losing even one event, since they likely will never make it to the grand prize.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Caristalyc View Post
    Have you put out any habitats you have in storage, won through events? I?m out of land now, although I have managed to put out 7 habitats over limit of 126
    I do have a few in storage and once I've reached my 126 I'll have to see if I can use the ones in storage. It makes no sense to me that S8 won't allow me to buy habitats for gems and store them until they increase the number of habitats we are allowed. Hopefully they read the comments and suggestions that are available to them on this forum. From what I've read on this forum Fantasy Forest isn't the only S8 game having this problem.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 10-07-17 at 01:47 PM.

I think I’m done......it’s not fun anymore......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jetghostwife View Post
    I think I’m done......it’s not fun anymore......
    If I'm not completing this WE, the first of all that come this month, I feel the same. Some did breed the Candy Horn and still struggling to finishing. I'm not even have the Candy Horn.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    If I'm not completing this WE, the first of all that come this month, I feel the same. Some did breed the Candy Horn and still struggling to finishing. I'm not even have the Candy Horn.
    I got candy horn but still struggling, my next mission to get blk pumpkins is get halfway between milestone 4 & 5, 4 is 1600 5 is 3200, so I need to get to 2400 to make it and just over the 1600 so yea too much, I hoped candy horn would've helped more. Very disappointing

I've spent over 2,400 to get the candy corn sheep but had no luck at least I finished the community event, still trying with no luck going to have to buy it soon at this rate...

Quote Originally Posted by MannersMouse View Post
    Hello! I've noticed a few players asking if the Arcane Arbor habitat would remain in the store, so I wanted to respond. We're updating the featuring so the habitat will remain in the shop and purchasable after the October events end. Hope this helps!
    I don't know why you cannot comment on land expansion, even if it won't happen until December at least could we know why, I cannot delete much more animals and love the ones you just brought out but I'm running out of space. I have so many animals in storage that I want to put out but cant, please respond

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I love this game. I really do, s8 made a wonderful, entertaining and fun game that has been a constant companion for a long time. It's persuaded me to part with money. Kept me distracted through tough times and amused me. Something no other game has done.
    But now it seems they are determined to slowly rip the game apart. Unless I want to spend 100s of euro a months events have slowly become impossible

October is my favorite month and I adore Halloween. I'm so disheartened the events have started off so difficult and I fear that's a taste of what's to come for the rest of the month. Many players have no space. Many of us struggle with rollbacks and crashing. I can't justify the ever rising price tag for this game.
    Had this event been achievable with normal play and had I needed gems eventually for the steed and cat I'd have paid. Not now. I'll probably keep playing but I've lost all enjoyment.
    Same. 🙁

Executive Chef
    I'm getting board. There's no progression for me anymore. Can't expand and place more habitats, so can't take animals out of storage. I try for the new animals that come out and some of them I really want but I don't really care when I don't get them because the less I get, the longer my available space will last for. Some I do get and I'm happy as it's an achievement but it takes up valuable space. I'm missing so many habitats now and animals and I used to purchase at least one of each new habitat that came out.
    I'm doing the world event and I'm gathering away with poor progression since it's so hard (I don't want easy but I want achievable!) and I almost have the mouse which will stay in storage and will see what happens with scarecrow, but regardless, that will b in storage to! Why try so hard for animals I can't display proudly! Which then means I don't need the new habitat - not that I can place it anyway!
    I really love this game and it's the only one that I still play after l this time and happily spend money on it, but the temptation to delete is now huge!

Farm Supplier
    Well can't breed the cany horn. I'm getting everything under the sun except that animal. All these 19 hour and 15 hr fails are long. Guess they're giving we points, but still only on 940! Such a shame, I've been playing since game came out, even with all the crashes. Might not bother now if all events going to be hard.