View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    8 realm runes? 8? S8 please tell us this was a joke. Considering an expansion costs me 74 runes at the moment 8 is a drop in the ocean. I mean it's nicer than a decoration but a let down as the final prize. Would have been nicer to see tokens and at least help more people reach the first milestone even.
    I really hope I can breed the chihuahuacabra now or ill be really unhappy. I don't see it happening.

Bomb animal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    8 realm runes? 8? S8 please tell us this was a joke. Considering an expansion costs me 74 runes at the moment 8 is a drop in the ocean. I mean it's nicer than a decoration but a let down as the final prize. Would have been nicer to see tokens and at least help more people reach the first milestone even.
    I really hope I can breed the chihuahuacabra now or ill be really unhappy. I don't see it happening.

Bomb animal?
    Bomb animal is now available for IOS players. Must buy it with gems - not available through breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsveralorraine View Post
    It is called Concussive Canary. It is under the new feature and also animals. Mine says Limit Reached. Don't have a clue why it says that because I certainly don't have it and I can buy any other animal that I want.
    Mine too 🤔 I really could care less anyways since I have no where to put it and I refuse to line S8 pockets 😉
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Mine too �� I really could care less anyways since I have no where to put it and I refuse to line S8 pockets ��
    Same! + No point to get 4x4 habitat for 1 animal....some players are already reached their habitat limit.

Farm Supplier
    After breeding Skyger + Onyx Ox I got 9 hrs, so it should be Firefox, also new for me, but it's not it

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else having problems with achieving goals and then not getting credit for it? I'm not getting credit when it involves my evolution flower. On the SB it said to get to collect from evolution 8x. I had a 15hr ready to evolve and it didn't register, so I put a 3 hr in and again no credit. I finally paid the 16 gems to skip. Not happy at all. On another event it said to raise your Chihuacabra to a level 4, mine is now level 9 but it's not giving me credit for even the level 4. Two separate things both involving the evolution flower. This game is just not working correctly. Please fix your game. I'd ask for my gems back that I had to spend to get credit on SB but I know better. Good will is not S8's forte.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 10-11-17 at 09:15 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with achieving goals and then not getting credit for it? I'm not getting credit when it involves my evolution flower. On the SB it said to get to collect from evolution 8x. I had a 15hr ready to evolve and it didn't register, so I put a 3 hr in and again no credit. I finally paid the 16 gems to skip. Not happy at all. On another event it said to raise your Chihuacabra to a level 4, mine is now level 9 but it's not giving me credit for even the level 4. Two separate things both involving the evolution flower. This game is just not working correctly. Please fix your game. I'd ask for my gems back that I had to spend to get credit on SB but I know better. Good will is not S8's forte.
    Same ..on ch 5 act 2 evolving didn't count had to skip too, also I finished tourny and last mission to "win Opal" still hasn't given me credit and its on the nest!

Executive Chef
    @Vitale what combo did you use for chihuacabra?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    @Vitale what combo did you use for chihuacabra?
    I tried several and after losing a few hundred gems I just bought it. 600 was cheaper than what I spent on the last event trying for the candy horn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I tried several and after losing a few hundred gems I just bought it. 600 was cheaper than what I spent on the last event trying for the candy horn.
    Okay thx! I'll be trying again soon, no luck so far