Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky October Dragons!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Congrats starship412, that was so quick but the incubation time is like Diamond!
    45 hrs on this one

Why is it that in the spell shop to "purchase all" for these dragons, at the start it says a rather ridiculous amount of 20,000 Gold, but in the market you can purchase them for 4,000 gold? That to me seems silly.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysara01 View Post
    Why is it that in the spell shop to "purchase all" for these dragons, at the start it says a rather ridiculous amount of 20,000 Gold, but in the market you can purchase them for 4,000 gold? That to me seems silly.
    It's 20000 tricks (black pumpkins done through breeding) for Skeleking and 20000 treats (orange pumpkins done through events) for Skelequeen. The tricks and treats are basically goals done through the aforementioned tasks to be able to craft the dragons in the shop. There is also the option of buying them in the market for 4000 gold if a player doesn't want to collect tricks and treats or just want an extra of each dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Where are we supposed to put the boneyard habitat? No room! I've already put away all decorations and don't have any room. Please let us expand more or give habitats more room for dragons. Plus, boneyard can only hold 2 dragons! Really?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    5700 on leaderboard gives +1250 treats.
    Yea, but the dragon needs about 400,000 so 1,250 is a small drop in the bucket. Oh well, no land for the habitat anyway.

New Resident
    So I breed everyday. Why is it that I haven't earned any tricks yet for the Skeleking dragon?

Farm Supplier
    will Skelequeen/Skeleking be "neutral" for fighting in the battle arena? I.e., will they be good fighters like Soccer, Passion, legacy Pyramid, etc?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by a1justfun View Post
    So I breed everyday. Why is it that I haven't earned any tricks yet for the Skeleking dragon?
    Look in your storage under material and you will find them there or check the craft shop instead either or!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Skeleking egg on nest.... And it's a beauty.

Attachment 38819

Feel free to blow that picture up.
    Hi Starship412, congratulations! My Skeleking is being crafted as of ten minutes ago. Any word yet on what magic he's using?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Hi Starship412, congratulations! My Skeleking is being crafted as of ten minutes ago. Any word yet on what magic he's using?
    He uses the same smoke magic like Dark Prime Chrono and The Dark One.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast