Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky October Dragons!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    It looks like the new Spooky type will be pretty good in tournaments but I wonder why they couldn't have been the extension of the Dark dragons introduced last year (Remember Dark Prime Chrono and The Dark One), I really thought you guys had a good thing going with that. Not that I don't like the Spooky type - these new dragons are great.

Fashion Designer
    There was a little side pop up box saying I got 512 treats after breeding, but I don't see it in my storage....currently only 125 treats...Hmmm...

Welcome back btw FlatFoot :]
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    There was a little side pop up box saying I got 512 treats after breeding, but I don't see it in my storage....currently only 125 treats...Hmmm...

Welcome back btw FlatFoot :]
    Thanks! Breeding gets you Tricks, not Treats. Maybe that's the confusion

Banned
    Very cool dragons but just like the last 3 months I can't place another dragon on my isles. Oh and wow with all these new dragons the new habitat only houses 2. As I've stated before I'd really like to continue playing this game I invested 5 years and $ into

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Thanks! Breeding gets you Tricks, not Treats. Maybe that's the confusion
    Haha, you're right. The tricks were all the way at the bottom of my storage and the treats are all the way at the top.

Thanks, FlatFoot. I was beginning to think I don't get anything b/c that was the tricks. XD
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Haha, you're right. The tricks were all the way at the bottom of my storage and the treats are all the way at the top.

Thanks, FlatFoot. I was beginning to think I don't get anything b/c that was the tricks. XD
    Hahaha, I'm not that mean ;P

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know yet the ratio of food for treats and tricks for breeding is anyone?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Anyone know yet the ratio of food for treats and tricks for breeding is anyone?
    You'll get 32 tricks for every hour of breeding. So for 20000 tricks you'll have to breed for 625 hours or just over 26 days. Which, in my opinion, is quite doable with 35 days left, even with only the breeding den.

The treats are a bit of a mystery since you'll get those as rewards during events.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how specifically Treats are obtained. Seems as though there is a bit of mystery surrounding the collections of Treats.

Fashion Designer
    My planting isn't registering in spell shop or storage but breeding is.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast