Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Spooky October Dragons!

Banned
    What is the advantage to being pure vs hybrid? Also, was this the news Flatfoot said was coming, or was that something else?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    What is the advantage to being pure vs hybrid? Also, was this the news Flatfoot said was coming, or was that something else?
    Special pure dragons (Egypt, spooky, valentine, soccer, Fey) are better at battles in tournaments against champions. When they're turned into hybrids, they lose the advantage they have. The other news FlatFoot has was confirmed not to be the news that Skeleking, Skelequeen, Lunar Fyre and Solar Fyre were weakened to hybrids. I guess we'll find out Friday what that news is. I'm not going to speculate but when he says he has good news it's a guarantee it'll be good news.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I'm with the others. Not good news that skeleking and Skelequeen are no longer pure. Please put them back to single types
    No, colors can never be removed from a Dragon. Dragons that live in a habitat of the same type cannot have that type removed.

Fashion Designer
    Then don't add the extra type in the first place.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Good News!

Skeleking and Skelequeen now have additional colors. Players who crafted multiples can now place them in normal habitats in addition to the Boneyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    No, colors can never be removed from a Dragon. Dragons that live in a habitat of the same type cannot have that type removed.
    Hi Elsa, there's no additional Colors for Skeleking and Skelequeen when they're first released.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Update: The Fey Dragons have additional colors and can now be housed in normal habitats in addition to the Fey Forest.
    Also the original Feys have been added Colours laters as well ★

Now these dragons have added Colours, and were different from what's originally released. Why is it possible that the Colours have been added after? ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 11-09-17 at 04:07 PM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Hi Elsa, there's no additional Colors for Skeleking and Skelequeen when they're first released.

Also the original Feys have been added Colours laters as well ★

Now these dragons have added Colours, and were different from what's originally released. Why is it possible that the Colours have been added after? ★
    We may make changes to the game occasionally for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to balancing the game, addressing an issue, clarifying a feature or making a design decision. These adjustments can occur at any time. This information is included in our Terms of Service.

Fashion Designer
    Didn't check this thread for some time.
    I just finished evolving my skeletking to adult, and found out it is no longer pure. I thought i was imagining things (different type?) n came here to check..
    So this is real then. After players voiced their frustration and disappointment over pyramid, s8 is pulling this again.

Now i regret spending gold to craft skelequeen

Fashion Designer
    Yeah I just noticed this too...another pyramid change joke. Now these two are not going to be as strong in tournaments. Had I known this were to be the case I would not have purchased the extra upgrades during the month to ensure I got these.

Its a total scam and I notice they did the same thing with these Fyre dragons, they also are not pure anymore.

Why are all the surprises negative ones with the game the last year or so?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We may make changes to the game occasionally for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to balancing the game, addressing an issue, clarifying a feature or making a design decision. These adjustments can occur at any time. This information is included in our Terms of Service.
    Hi Elsa, sudden add-ons and equipping/removing drags' properties would require S8 to inform n let us know the reasons for adding/removing.

The players have taken significant efforts to acquire n groom these drags cos of the initial published properties, and they could range from habitats to the drags themselves.

Do provide reason(s) with every change(s) to what's established ~ it's for accountability to the players. Ty ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Um...ok. Wow!
    i had no idea they weren't single type any longer. Isn't that called bait and switch?
    With Pyramid it was because 'people didn't know they had the habitat'? This hab was available to purchase with coins--even my kids bought one and they weren't even trying to get skeleking or skelequeen.
    just wow.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415