I'M ALIVEEE!!!!!!

Haha, thanks to everyone for their #WhereIsFlatfoot initiative. As Elsa has kindly stated, I've been very busy behind the scenes creating new content, working on some important updates, and planning the future for Dragon Story and some other games at Storm8.

So, what's new? Halloween dragons! A new type! Prizes everywhere! This month we're going all out with a cohesive theme for you to collect and two great final prizes: the Skeleking and Skelequeen Dragons!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	octdragons.png 
Views:	321 
Size:	631.3 KB 
ID:	38643

How do you obtain these fine beasts you may be asking?

Skelequeen: Throughout the month of October you can collect Treats by participating in events, tournaments, and from the Treat Brew decoration. Collect enough Treats and you can craft the Skelequeen in the Spell Shop!

Name:	Skelequeen _Dragon_STG04.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	38646Name:  treat.png
Views: 1027
Size:  12.2 KB

Skeleking: Throughout the month of October you can collect Tricks by breeding your favorite dragons new and old, and from the Trick Brew decoration. Collect enough Tricks and you can craft the Skeleking in the Spell Shop!

Name:	Skeleking_Dragon_STG04.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	38647Name:  trick.png
Views: 1027
Size:  12.6 KB

The Boneyard is a new habitat, the kingdom of the Skelequeen and King. You can purchase this new habitat for coins in the market.

I hope you all enjoy the dragons and fun ahead, and most of all, I wish you a Happy Halloween!!!

-Flatfoot