Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open: Red Moon Rising- Craft items missing

New Resident

Open: Red Moon Rising- Craft items missing

I still have 13 hours left on this event. I have to craft a blood birch but it is no longer in the spell shop.

Quote Originally Posted by erykitty View Post
    I still have 13 hours left on this event. I have to craft a blood birch but it is no longer in the spell shop.
    same thing here. I just used gems to speed my last quest for a fang so I could make my last red cloth, make my blood birch and then do the four fights before time expires in 13 hours but neither the red cloth or the blood birch are in the spell shop.

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Me too, and I spent a lot of gold during the tales. Bought with 15 Gold the last item I need for crafting the Eerie Moon and startet Crafting....and now the process has stopped and the Eerie Moon is gone....now I can only skip with 75 Gold...this is not fair!!

Im so pissed. I wasted over 500 gold and way to much food and i have no option to craft the eerie moon even tho the event isnt over!!! So now no fairytale token and i cant get the one dragon i really wanted, the only reason why i participated this time! Because of this i had to spend 75 gold to skip crafting the eerie moon so i could at least get the end dragon. Im done. Big waste of time and money.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s gone from my game too.

Farm Supplier
    Please resolve the problem quickly, it's not fair to miss out on the rewards after all this effort...

Rhino Keeper
    I just paid 75 gems to skip. I didn’t want to but to lose the dragon after all this effort?

I have a similar problem, might have time to finish, but craft items no longer available.....help please.

Same problem with me.... What would have cost 15 gold will now cost me 75....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast