Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: King's Curse, 3rd October 2017

Fashion Designer
    It seems no one in my group has much interest in this event. Can't blame them.
    First place has a little over 1500 points. I just logged on for the first time in almost 24 hours and was suprised to see I'm in all the way up in 4th place. I've got 1400-something, and I think that is mostly from a surprise Mercury Dragon and a couple super rares in the Arctic. I've been spending more and more of my dragon time in the Rift.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having one major heck of a time trying to spin the stupid wheel on Android? I have to try spinning it 5000 times before it actually spins. I'm still amazed at the issues that have never been resolved for Android versus iOS.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-06-17 at 10:20 AM. Reason: removed off topic comment

Fashion Designer
    Hold or set it flat so your phone gyro is even the use two fingers spread some to spin it in one direction it works sometime I'll have to do it two or three times but never more. Until someone her told me that I was going nuts with spinners not since.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Is anyone else having one major heck of a time trying to spin the stupid wheel on Android? I have to try spinning it 5000 times before it actually spins. I'm still amazed at the issues that have never been resolved for Android versus iOS.
    I have the same problem and I'm also on android.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Hold or set it flat so your phone gyro is even the use two fingers spread some to spin it in one direction it works sometime I'll have to do it two or three times but never more. Until someone her told me that I was going nuts with spinners not since.
    Thanks for the tip! Let's hope it works.

Update: After 2 days I was finally able to spin the wheel! Thanks for all the tips.
    Last edited by Anuisia; 10-07-17 at 05:12 AM. Reason: update

Banned
    So the Pumpkin Patch habitat has already left the market? I thought it was related to the LB event, so it should have stayed until the end of the event. *stern look sent to S8*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    So the Pumpkin Patch habitat has already left the market? I thought it was related to the LB event, so it should have stayed until the end of the event. *stern look sent to S8*
    Yes, i actually created a thread for this issue, cause I am mad!
    I was trying to expand, so i have room to place it and poof it is gone! The habitats always stay till event ends.

Fashion Designer
    I've found that a very, very, featherlight, almost skimming, touch can get it to spin. It still usually takes a couple tries, but the lightest brush/swipe eventually gets it going.
    I've also noticed the more icons there are on the right side of the screen, the harder the wheel is to spin.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    I have the same problem and I'm also on android.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I've found that a very, very, featherlight, almost skimming, touch can get it to spin. It still usually takes a couple tries, but the lightest brush/swipe eventually gets it going.
    I've also noticed the more icons there are on the right side of the screen, the harder the wheel is to spin.
    This whole time I thought it was my phone since I dropped it a few times, glad that's not the case.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the tips everyone! Normally I would try that light feather touch, and usually it does work, but this event it seems it's been really difficult for the wheel to spin.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-08-17 at 02:18 PM. Reason: removed mod action comment- see forum rules

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast